**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus sig ability: "Cool-down period" demystified (for Corvus experts)

pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hiya community ;) I recently duped my Corvus (whoop whoop) and while he doesn’t need to be awaken to be a beast.. who doesn't like a Corvus "that cannot die"? :D My understanding is that the sig level doesn't influence this so you only need to dup him to benefit from this utility. My questions are on the 2nd line of his signature ability:

1. Is it worth to max out his sig, or the dup is enough?

2. Any videos of Corvus game play with this "cooldown" in action?

3. Can share your Corvus with different sig levels to understand how much this % varies? (Mine's 22% with Lvl 20 - if my maths doesn't fails me, my cooldown is reduced 11s. So I'd get the gailves in 39s rather than the regular 50s)

4. Is it really that easy to switch this on? It reads "in less than 30 seconds since they were first activated" which seems a bit unrealistic considering his high damage and likelihood you'll need to bait specials.

Penny for your thoughts. Typically I read is that "Corvus doesn't need to be awaken". While I agree it's not a game changer thing (still a beast in short fights), I do wonder if this can be a solution for the only reservation I have about him (kinda sucks and is a huge endurance pain for longer fights or nodes that cap the damage etc.).

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    https://auntm.ai/champions/corvusglaive/tier/6
    look here for your signature ability curve.
    But yeah he doesn't need the sig levels, just the initial awakening. If you're fighting someone with a large enough healthpool, it's unlikely that you're gonna use up all your charges in 30 seconds (unless you have almost no health left in which case you're pretty much dead anyway unless you are swimming in that sweet, sweet smell of perfect intercept)
  • Options
    pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    This is awesome info guys (this site is awesome @Magrailothos :raised-hands: ;) ) - thanks! All noted. I reckon then there's really no use for a high sig besides if trying to boost the PI. Makes sense that it's very unlikely to use the 20 charges against large health pools. I was just thinking on a crazy aggressive scenario of MLLLM combos to take the opponents fast to SP3's and then control/remove some power with SP2's. But let's face it, that's reaaally far-fetched in 30s and where not even talking about nodes here. Thanks folks