**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad luck

How much bad luck do you all have in game?
For example I am level 34, with one four star to my name. :) I am curious how everyone else is doing.

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited May 2017
    They will come. I was at lvl 34 w/ 3 and now I'm lvl 56 w/ 41, 14@ 4/40. Gotta find a good alliance.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    I am level 60 with 86 4* to my name nice to meet you
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 236
    Over 2000 PHCs, not a single 4*. Level 54 and over 2 years in the game.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I call BS
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Sorry Injustice--was trying to see who flagged you and accidentally did so myself. I didn't think your comment was inappropriate. If my response didn't move to Awesome my apologies.

Was trying to figure out which 4* you have that I lack. I'm off your count by 10-11.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Im level 50 and only have 11 4*'s. Thats how terrible my luck is.
  • Options
    Im level 60 and 85% of the 4* i open are bad champs. I only get the good ones from arena.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 236
    edited May 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »

I call BS

And you call wrong, very wrong, unfortunately for me. I am living proof that it's possible, and every PHC I open is another +1 on the total... It has reached a point where I don't even care to open them and just hoard them until I need a few 3* shards for a 3* crystal (or hope I get lucky and get a dupe 3* in case I am short on 55 shards for the 4* crystal) because I already know I will not get anything more than a 3* and that is when I am lucky.
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Naws wrote: »
    How much bad luck do you all have in game?
    For example I am level 34, with one four star to my name. :) I am curious how everyone else is doing.

Bro before Kabam did a kindness and introduced shards I was well around lvl 50 with just 1 4* which I got from beating Thanos in Act 3. Good things take a while to happen and I'm sure with time and patience you'll get those 4*s.

The way I see it, if you cant get lucky then make your own luck. Hoard a lot of crystals and open it in 10s at one go-while the odds are low you can however go with the idea of throwing a dice a million times to get that lucky combo of two sixes. You dont have to get a lot in a short period just know that each one is a victory at any given time.

I am now at lv60 with 58 4*s. I didnt get a 4* Doc Strange well over a year after he was introduced and definitely lost out on the period to benifit from having him but hey I grinded in the prev arena and got the champ I want.

Go make your luck bro. I wish you the best.

In the words of Phillip Brooks "Luck are for loosers".
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    DrZola wrote: »
    Sorry Injustice--was trying to see who flagged you and accidentally did so myself. I didn't think your comment was inappropriate. If my response didn't move to Awesome my apologies.

Was trying to figure out which 4* you have that I lack. I'm off your count by 10-11.

Dr. Zola

I have all in regular crystal except Howard the duck. From the ones not added yet I have hood, dormammu, archangel, iceman, and OG vision

• Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Im level 50 and only have 11 4*'s. Thats how terrible my luck is.

woah. sorry dude
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You'll get a lot more 4* when you hit about level 45 and up
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    I was level 46 when I got my first 4* champ now I just hit level 60 and I have 62 4* champs so just keep playing and working at it and the 4*s will come