Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why our alliance is demoted to gold 2 for last two wars

SIR ,,,, I M LEADER OF A SMALL ALLIANCE TEJSB INVINCIBLES ,,,, THIS SEASON WE WAS IN GOLD 1 230 RANK SCORING 77M ,,, BUT THIS MORNING ITS SHOWING 66M AND GOLD 2 ,,,,,, PLZ LOOK INTO IT ,,,, THANKS

Comments

• Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Probabaly because the other allies had not finished their wars
  • Options
    InvinciblesInvincibles Posts: 19
    Sir but why our scored deducted
  • Options
    We are in gold 1 rank 200
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

SIR ,,,, I M LEADER OF A SMALL ALLIANCE TEJSB INVINCIBLES ,,,, THIS SEASON WE WAS IN GOLD 1 230 RANK SCORING 77M ,,, BUT THIS MORNING ITS SHOWING 66M AND GOLD 2 ,,,,,, PLZ LOOK INTO IT ,,,, THANKS

Your caps is on
  • Options
    Is anyone here who can help
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Someone in your alliance is cheating and this your alliance was docked points. Sorry that happened, try to identify the cheater and boot em. Better luck next season. Someone maybe who never dies... clears champs a little too easily. This wasn’t an accident. Also forum mods won’t do anything besides tell you to contact support and close your thread.

🐻
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★

Sir but why our scored deducted

Oh if that's the case then maybe someone in the ally piloted or cheated. Try opening a ticket in support.
  • Options
    Ok bro thanks for help
  • Options
    No response from kabam
  • Options
    My alliance including me loosing interest in game ,,, it's devastating for last two seasons
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    They won’t respond to this
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    They'll never tell you if a team member has been penalised for piloting or other cheating. They'll only contact that member directly. Look at your members list and see who's been offline a long time. They will receive a ban as well as the docked points.
  • Options
    OK BRO , WE WILL WAIT