Question for alliance with inactive players

jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Member Posts: 32
Hello everyone, my alliance which was silver 1 in last War runs only 2 battlegroups. We have some players with lower level or inactive who do not participate in alliance wars and rarely in alliance quests. Would it be better to get rid of them in terms of rating etc? Does this impact the difficulty of aq map4 that we run or the matchmaking during season?

Comments

• Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Member Posts: 43
    Get rid of them bro...gets rid of the dead weight and lets the other people know they need to pull their own weight.
  • jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Member Posts: 32

Get rid of them bro...gets rid of the dead weight and lets the other people know they need to pull their own weight.

I see what you mean but the question is if it has some real impact in the game for matchmaking or AQ difficulty
  • NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Losing AQ lowers your prestige. All players are factored into your player rating also for events. It doesnt matter if a player is active or not they r still factored into content. If they r low rated ppl that can make matchmakimg easier and if they r highly rates it can make it harder. When my alliance first started we were all under 100k rated. We added 2 guys rated over 600k and the difficulty really picked up.
  • CFreeCFree Member Posts: 491 ★★
    jsjsjs13 said:

I see what you mean but the question is if it has some real impact in the game for matchmaking or AQ difficulty
    It sounds like it’s already affecting it because you can’t run 3 BGs.