**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X23 Discussion

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
Fell in love with this character 2 years ago when I got her as a 4 star. Pulled her on my birthday, but as a 5 star now. Its been ages since I really used here, how does she compare in today's super stacked environment? Recommended synergy teams, etc?

Was really hoping for a Cull since he just got added to the basic 5 star roster, but alas, not all things are meant to be.

Comments

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I love X 23 man, especially with deep wounds at rank 4, plus she regenerates. Corvus has a synergy with her which I like as well.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Congrats btw.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    She's definitely still one of the most Balanced Champions imo, some of the Lowest Attack and HP Stats in the entire game but Insanely Common Regen and Bleed make her one of the Best for Survivability with Great Damage Potential.
    (She's actually a really good way around the Rage Node since her Base Attack is so c**p.)
    I would not be where I am today without her, she was my 4th and 6th 5 Star, my first Rank 4 5 Star, and now she just recently hit Sig 100.
    She's an amazing RoL Grinder, bring the Heimdall Synergy with Hela/Angela, Magik/Guillotine, and Nick Fury Self Synergy. Also could bring the Mr Sinister and Cable Synergy for Power Gain, Armor, or Attack Bonus.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    My 1st 5* and 1st to rank up everytime to r4. Last few months though been using a lot less. Just too many higher damage dealers on hand. Kind of losing value a bit against higher health, harder hitting opponents.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    She's still very useable.

Aside from standard questing, I'm using her for Sinister Labs at the moment. She's enormous fun on nodes like Power Shield (insane bleeds from Specials), Safeguard, Rage, 90% armour, Bleed Vulnerability... She can deal out a lot of damage pretty fast if you're a bit skilled with her; but it's largely DoT rather than burst damage. It's good to focus on Dex/Baiting to avoid too much chip damage - although the same applies to champs like Cull, too; and X-23 can at least regenerate.

Nice to have the Cruelty as a back-up source of damage against bleed immune champs; although it's only partial compensation for losing the bleed damage.

A bit rubbish against Masochism and Buffet nodes, unfortunately. Opponents like Dormammu are particularly problematic.
    But no-one is good everywhere!
    edited August 2019

A bit rubbish against Masochism and Buffet nodes, unfortunately.

I disagree actually, I've seen so many people have problems with 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 (Masochism and Buffet Noded Quests) but I got through it with relative ease thanks to X-23. With all her Powerful Bleeds plus Deep Wounds plus Despair allows her to just power through all the Regen, it doesn't take a slight bit longer sometimes but she's one of the best compromises I've seen if you don't have a Void, Cap IW, SpiderGwen, ect.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    She was my first r4, my main champ to get through all the early stuff, r.o.l, rttl, act 5 path clearing and countless eq. She was also on my AQ team for a long time. She is simple and can kill very quickly. She now sits at 4/55 sig 200 and i use her to quest with from time to time. Her bleeds cut through alot of damage reduction nodes. Ill always have a giant soft spot for her.
  • Ezra7676 said:

My 1st 5* and 1st to rank up everytime to r4. Last few months though been using a lot less. Just too many higher damage dealers on hand. Kind of losing value a bit against higher health, harder hitting opponents.

My first 5 star as well. She at rank 3 is my only champ who can beat rol winter soldier below 300 hits.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

A bit rubbish against Masochism and Buffet nodes, unfortunately.

I disagree actually, I've seen so many people have problems with 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 (Masochism and Buffet Noded Quests) but I got through it with relative ease thanks to X-23. With all her Powerful Bleeds plus Deep Wounds plus Despair allows her to just power through all the Regen, it doesn't take a slight bit longer sometimes but she's one of the best compromises I've seen if you don't have a Void, Cap IW, SpiderGwen, ect.
    Fair enough. I used Archangel for those Masochism quests, for the same reason.

I'll happily tone down "a bit rubbish" to "not brilliant against Masochism/Buffet, but actually you can power through either with her if you want to..."