**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does the "Grandmaster's favour" give you?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
The title is self explanatory, what rewards do we get for 5.2 completion other than the ones shown on the 'view rewards' tab?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* black widow when I became uncollected. Was very happy because I’ve been wanting her since I started.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

The title is self explanatory, what rewards do we get for 5.2 completion other than the ones shown on the 'view rewards' tab?

You get the Uncollected Title
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Just the title? No additional rewards?
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    upgraded daily and free crystals and grandmaster crystals from calender
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    He helped me move
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Okay. I heard from someone that it gave a max sig 4* stone lol. Guess I got pranked
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

iRetr0 said:

Just the title? No additional rewards?
    With the Uncollected title comes a ton of new stuff. The progression titles thing above the story quests should have all the information you need.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The main thing that nobody else has mentioned is the uncollected event quest which gives massive rewards each month if you can do it
  • Hey FreeToPlay_21, as others have correctly stated, the Grandmaster's Favor gives you the prestigious Uncollected Title.

You can read all about the various perks which come with being Uncollected in THIS article.
This discussion has been closed.