**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Probably the luckiest 4* roster

I can’t say for others but I think I have one the luckiest 4* roster I have som champions people are wishing they had. I’m not

trying to show of or anything so please don’t get offended

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nice!
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    @AlexAvalon

Welp...
    You win.
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    AlexAvalon...Now that is a 4 star rooster B) .
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    This is mine. As for 5s I’m not focusing on them till I get a deeper roster.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

@AlexAvalon

Welp...
    You win.

Haha nah man its just i refuse to do the 3 for 1 t4cc trade in and so what i do is rank a 4 star instead and just have fun, i like to see what they can do and it helps me choose 5 star rank ups which use the rare recources but also its just plain fun to have them for UC eq and especially for arena, which is my main source of units and another main reason for them. All the rosters ive seen on this thread look solid.
  • Options
    Xdonre said:

AlexAvalon...Now that is a 4 star rooster B) .

Ty :)
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Can't wait to see the 5* and 6* you start pulling ;)
  • Options
    MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    Thanks!!

Can't wait to see the 5* and 6* you start pulling ;)

• Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Merdsuper said:

I can’t say for others but I think I have one the luckiest 4* roster I have som champions people are wishing they had. I’m not

trying to show of or anything so please don’t get offended

Nice roster mate!! Mine is quite lucky too 😊
    Let me post mine and dont be offended as well haha 😅 😁

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Sorry but think i have better
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

@AlexAvalon

Welp...
    You win.

Haha nah man its just i refuse to do the 3 for 1 t4cc trade in and so what i do is rank a 4 star instead and just have fun, i like to see what they can do and it helps me choose 5 star rank ups which use the rare recources but also its just plain fun to have them for UC eq and especially for arena, which is my main source of units and another main reason for them. All the rosters ive seen on this thread look solid.
    I do the 3 for 1 when I don't have a 5* I want to rank and I have stash cats. The one you get never expires and I don't rank 4*s any more except for special circumstances.
  • Options

• Options
    RIP 4*s. I only use some of them for a few arena milestones. 4* Void took out LOL x23 though so there is that.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

If "Everybody gangsta until the real gangsta walks in" had a picture.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

@AlexAvalon

Welp...
    You win.

I do the 3 for 1 when I don't have a 5* I want to rank and I have stash cats. The one you get never expires and I don't rank 4*s any more except for special circumstances.
    I hear you, i always prioritize my 5 stars first but these days t4cc is so easy to get im literally swimming in it, id rather be able to trade for t4b then more t4cc, ive got most of my trash 5 stars at rank 2 for arena, at rank 3 if theyre even slightly above meme tier and then my r4 and r5 are the champs you would expect with a few exceptions such as an r4 Xbones and x23 who were my 2nd and 3rd ever 5 star and did so much for me early on. They were my first 2 r4s before i had better options. I mean, i know with the 4 stars many think its a waste of recources but for arena alone, nevermind just fun And testing they are all worth it. Also, theyre dirt cheap to rank so i dont really miss anything involved with the exception of the t4b it takes but even these days i get what i need from glory and aq milestones, arena, calendar and events to rank my 5 stars, havent ranked a 4 star in a while, been stashing recources for the OML and colossus buff, did the beta which was my first and have everything to r4 both of them although i may only do colossus. Also gonna r4 cap i.w. who i just pulled 10 mins after the she hulk rank down ticket announcment, ranked her right after her buff and she served me well but without the heavy shes a pain in the ass. Pretty sad.
  • Options
    EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77

Vtd new maxed star addition