**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino or Doctor voodoo

Who would u use a basic awakening gem on

Both rank 4

Domino or Doctor voodoo 27 votes

Doctor Voodoo
70%
Jank39NanoDroidTerraNojokejaymHammerbro_64RoOOtsPriyansh7HzoriDuke_SilverJyotishkaNightwing6666SDPMerdsuperFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671wilibearPennmabobEtjamaThicco_Mode 19 votes
Domino
29%
LeNoirFaineantWîndšpäveThesurvivlistIngi_Freyr1975Scruffy04Charlie_SceneB_Dizzle_01_MGP_ 8 votes

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    edited August 2019
    Domino
    She becomes even better for AW defense when awakened and has a slight boost in damage for offense. Voodoo heavily relies on his awakening gem, but I think domino is better for more fights
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Voodoo. Domino doesn’t need to be awakened at all for most areas of the game.
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    Doctor Voodoo
    If you cant wait than use it in the dr. But if it was me I would save it for when I pull a better champ to use it on
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I voted Domino but wasn't really thinking. She doesn't really need it. I'd use a class gem on her but I'd use the generic on someone who needs it more. Voodoo or hang onto it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Literally no contest. Domino doesn’t need it to be good, but DV becomes insane when duped. No brainer there.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neither, but if you have to do one voodoo, domino gets very little from her sig
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Definitely voodoo, domino has great damage output capabilities with or without the awakening, voodoo however is only particularly useful while awakened... However if it's a 5* gem you ought to save it for someone better