**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury/Quake Synergy (Description vs. Actual Ability)

JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Nick Fury/Quake synergy not working as described. Can someone please clarify what the intent of the synergy is? Is this a bug? Or is the description incorrect?

See photos below...

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Domino likely reduced your chance to evade to 85% instead of 100% and you got unlucky. That said i’ve noticed it fail in other scenarios so who knows.
  • Options

Domino likely reduced your chance to evade to 85% instead of 100% and you got unlucky. That said i’ve noticed it fail in other scenarios so who knows.

It also happened against a Hulk Ragnarok SP1 and a mutant sybioid SP2. There was also no critical failure after the hit so it definitely wasn’t due to her ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Who knows what's a bug or ability anymore. In theory he should have evaded unless Domino reduced his abilities. If it's happening against other champs it's probably a bug. I haven't used that synergy much at all but when I have it seems to work for me. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hopefully this doesn’t just get ignored.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For some reason it doesn’t trigger if you are dashing back
  • Options
    I wish we could get an admin to comment.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Works for me.
  • Options

Works for me.

It works for me too. I’m not saying it NEVER works, I’m saying it doesn’t ALWAYS work.
  • Options

I use this synergy and sometimes it fails on the first hit but evade the second hit.

I’ve had that happen as well.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    You cant be holding block, it can seem like its failing on the first hit like if u try to parry and miss and they hit u with a heavy bc youre holding block from trying to parry the first hit will hit u and u react by taking your finger of the screen and u evade the second hit, it has to be an unblocked hit
  • Options

You cant be holding block, it can seem like its failing on the first hit like if u try to parry and miss and they hit u with a heavy bc youre holding block from trying to parry the first hit will hit u and u react by taking your finger of the screen and u evade the second hit, it has to be an unblocked hit

See the photos in the original post. If you are familiar with Corvus’ animations you can clearly see I was not blocking.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited August 2019

See the photos in the original post. If you are familiar with Corvus’ animations you can clearly see I was not blocking.
    Sorry meant to quote the person who said they get hit with first hit then evade the second in case they didn't know