**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who cares about Taskmaster?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
Taskmaster is broken; he can no longer achieve 100% Ability Accuracy Reduction, despite his description clearly implying that he can reach up to 125%! Does he deserve to be fixed or should we all start calling him Trashmaster? Seriously, the only niche this character had is completely shutting down abilities and now he can't even do that. Meanwhile, Black Widow can achieve 80% reduced ability accuracy (95% against science champs) without actually having to do anything! Not to mention characters like Crossbones, Gwenpool, and Archangel who can all reduce ability accuracy by over 100% with barely any effort when compared to Taskmaster. Anyway here's a video to help illustrate what's going on with the champ.
https://youtu.be/BGzuTu87z1Q

Who cares about Taskmaster? 102 votes

I care! He should be fixed!
78%
ArcDeAngelusRektorBigPoppaCBONEWhododo872SnakeEyes69SnizzbarSeverus35INTEGRALabiew78buffajrTendersquadChovneradqqedfyvrNanoDroidTerraAlex13369becokastDarkrider05GrundalowCat_Murdock 80 votes
Not me! I hope he stays broken.
21%
Spity68gatra_hpZarakikHeadrollerLvernon15SiddhantKwatraHendrossErkZiviorJakearoundelTavo14TehsigzorzStanceWoogieboogieRehan010_KalantakTotalMonster109Ægon0710DeathLoveMassapeal 22 votes

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Mine is only rank 3, so I only use him for niche fights. But I've been feeling that his AA has not been working right. Obviously, my feeling is just anecdotal. Thanks for taking the time to do this video to demonstrate it.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Well I assume after 115% AAR red hulk still has around 20% of whatever evade chance he had.
    100% - 10% = 90%
    90% - 10% = 81%
    81%-10% = 72.9% and so on you can calculate.
    100% AAR only possible if you reduce it 100% in one go.
    But a little buff to his AAR would be nice as I like his unique play style.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    What happened to your previous thread?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I honestly keep forgetting he’s even in game
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    He’s my best 5 star.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

I honestly keep forgetting he’s even in game

That may be caused by a concussion.
    10/10