**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

awakened 6* Rank 2 winter soldier.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Killmonger synergy?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

Killmonger synergy?

yes
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    He'd be even better if used right. Spam the SP3 with the bleed bullets loaded and use the KM synergy plus skill bleed team
    edited September 2019
    DalBot said:

He'd be even better if used right. Spam the SP3 with the bleed bullets loaded and use the KM synergy plus skill bleed team

u cant use skill bleed team in wars and spaming sp3 gives him only 1 , 3 second bleed while sp1 gives two bleed stacks (55% chance) and next one i am using cap iw and taskmaster to see how much i could get out of that 15-20% powerdrain signature ability, not the most reliable power control but might come handy in some situations
    K00shMaan said:

Finally someone who works with what they've been given instead of just begging for God tiers. Mad love for whatever challenges you find Winter Soldier can be a solution for.

1:40 or so kill on winter soldier is solid speed in my book.

thanks yeh WS is pretty good with KM.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    WS is great with KM synergy. Use my R4 5* quite a bit. Would be happy to get a 6*
    edited September 2019
    Kalantak said:

DalBot said:

u cant use skill bleed team in wars and spaming sp3 gives him only 1 , 3 second bleed while sp1 gives two bleed stacks (55% chance) and next one i am using cap iw and taskmaster to see how much i could get out of that 15-20% powerdrain signature ability, not the most reliable power control but might come handy in some situations
    Your best bleeds with the synergy team were a little over 3100 per tic. And the bleeds aren't guaranteed on SP2 at all (multiple times you got no bleed).

Attached is my R1 6* WS, same fight, same synergy team, using SP3 with guaranteed bleed and hollow point bullets. Over 6K per tic from my R1. It's about using him smart. Also a lot longer than 3 seconds with the hollow points

edited September 2019
    Also your video showing him off doesn't have your guy with an AW synergy team so it's kind of a weird thing to bring up, but here's my R1 with KM and my 5R5 Void (a badass AWA team)and the damage he does with the SP3 and the hollow points. With WS you should always use the hollow points if you're fighting a foe who bleeds.

DalBot said:

Also your video showing him off doesn't have your guy with an AW synergy team so it's kind of a weird thing to bring up, but here's my R1 with KM and my 5R5 Void (a badass AWA team)and the damage he does with the SP3 and the hollow points. With WS you should always use the hollow points if you're fighting a foe who bleeds.

cool info . thanks. i usualy prefer sp2/sp1 on every fight (thats y i will never like namor,mysterio,thor rag) but yeh i agree with u , what i have shown is basic without much stuff there , with skill 200% power gem, fully boosted ,he could do this much faster, much smarter, but well i did write those things on thumbnail, but thanks for suggetions i will try n do some fights with sp3+ hollow point and skill synergy 👍🏼
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Finally someone who works with what they've been given instead of just begging for God tiers. Mad love for whatever challenges you find Winter Soldier can be a solution for.

1:40 or so kill on winter soldier is solid speed in my book.

I mean WS with KM is god tier dmg dealer
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hell yeah, I’ve got him unduped as a r1 6* and he’s fun as hell with that KM synergy.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    That synergy makes him amazing. Absolutely love using him that way. Mines duped too and been very tempted to rank 2 him but not ready yet. Someday he'll make it there, congrats
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Bravo, OP. Been saying this about Bucky for years. I r4ed mine with no regrets. Been wanting a 6*.

2 questions:

1) Why after 100 hits do you still sp2? Power drain? Because after 100 hits, sp1 is much better DPS.

2) Your synergy team is nearly the same as mine albeit a few differences. Have you tried him with KM, BP, BPCW and Beast instead of BW and Hawkeye? It's an extra 15% damage on everything plus extra bleed damage.
    Here is my r4 with that synergy. As you can tell, the damage is on par with your r2.

https://youtu.be/1wwRWpHWALU
    Aryl said:

Bravo, OP. Been saying this about Bucky for years. I r4ed mine with no regrets. Been wanting a 6*.

2 questions:

1) Why after 100 hits do you still sp2? Power drain? Because after 100 hits, sp1 is much better DPS.

2) Your synergy team is nearly the same as mine albeit a few differences. Have you tried him with KM, BP, BPCW and Beast instead of BW and Hawkeye? It's an extra 15% damage on everything plus extra bleed damage.

yeh powerdrain,i havent tried bp+beast yet will surely do 👍🏼
    Kalantak said:

Aryl said:

2 questions:

Give it whirl.

Again, I want to you a giant round of kudos. So glad there are other Bucky fans out there.
    Aryl said:

Kalantak said:

Aryl said:

2 questions:

Give it whirl.

Again, I want to you a giant round of kudos. So glad there are other Bucky fans out there.
    thanks man. he deserves some love,and well KM is great to but gets over shadowed by WS's epic damage unless u have to fight spiders or NC
    More people need to see this.
    Aryl said:

More people need to see this.

haha thanks. yeh the blind race for upgrading only corvus,ghost,blade,thing, omega, namor, nick fury, cap marvel movie,sparky,DOMINO, needs to end,and age of upgrading champions who you like to play needs to start ,hoping kabam does something with that,takes initiative and brings up some of the most poppular characters upto the mark where people wont be frustrated if they upgrade those champions to 5/65 or 6*s to R2/3 & beyond. amen!!!