Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Commiting (to) Suicides

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 745 ★★★
Its 2019, Ive long wondered how the suicide masteries were like and how they would reshape the way I play my roster. I have grown my roster quite considerably, with OR as my next R5, or at least till someone tells me Hype or Cap IW is better. Below are my best champs, would they benefit from a suicide mastery? Your input is much appreciated! Would partial suicides work?

Also, I'm doing mainly questing and AQs. My skill level aint strong enough to do LoL or 100% Variant or anything like that.

Commiting (to) Suicides 24 votes

Do it. Take the plunge (full suicides)
54%
Spity68CliffordcanScruffy04Diksh619Markg25LoctiteSuperGlueAwsomediabrineK00shMaangp87FreeToPlay_21Japam12345Skinnyfatboy82Skadoosh11 13 votes
Pain is a reminder (partial suicides maybe?)
8%
EtjamaThe_Watcher 2 votes
Nah fam, there is much to live for. (ditch suicides)
37%
GamerSpeeds80Charlie_SceneiRetr0MeebletonAlexAvalonGiodood_1TheSaithNightMonkey 9 votes

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited September 2
    Get that OR up. Rank up Corvus next. Then Quake or Hype. You will do well with them. Sparky will lose value. Once you dupe Blade he will lose value. And MS is flat out terrible with Suicides. But you have some top suicide champs with only a few it actually punishes. The rest are mainly in the middle (no big loss).
    Didn’t mention, but Ægon is great with them as well
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,142 ★★★★
    edited September 2
    Nah fam, there is much to live for. (ditch suicides)

Get that OR up. Rank up Corvus next. Then Quake or Hype. You will do well with them. Sparky will lose value. Once you dupe Blade he will lose value. And MS is flat out terrible with Suicides. But you have some top suicide champs with only a few it actually punishes. The rest are mainly in the middle (no big loss).

@Cliffordcan How will Blade lose value once duped? He can help regen the suicide damage back, no? And MS is bleed immune, she gets the attack bonus.

Personally not wort the risk unless you do a ton of arena, and even then, when you place your AW defence you have to turn off suicides etc.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 66
    U build your team around suicides
    And your team looks ready for it
    It’s a game changer
  • Japam12345Japam12345 Posts: 637 ★★
    LOL you have a duped 5* Omega Red.. like Linking Park song.. "What the hell are you waiting for?"
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 745 ★★★
    Does anyone have an idea of the exact cost to open all the necessary suicide masteries?
    iRetr0 said:

@Cliffordcan How will Blade lose value once duped? He can help regen the suicide damage back, no? And MS is bleed immune, she gets the attack bonus.

Personally not wort the risk unless you do a ton of arena, and even then, when you place your AW defence you have to turn off suicides etc.
    MS is useless because you can only gain souls from finishing a fight with SP3. The constant poison damage drains the counter after SP3, I’ve never been able to get to 100 after SP3 due to that.

On Blade, his regen is reduced by 30% due to poison. While he is still useable his regen is 30% less effective, making him less sustainable.
    iRetr0 said:

Also, join an ally who doesn’t care if you place D with suicides. If that is a dealbreaker then don’t get them. Not worth the constant switch on and off IMO
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 123
    edited September 2
    Omega Red, Aegon, Sentinel, Corvus, and Iceman all get huge boosts from suicides. Blade, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Domino, IMIW, and Luke Cage kinda stay the same but do get a little more burst. Kingpin can also almost become viable when rng cooperates. Some characters like Sparky won't be quite as good.

The overall benefit seems worth it and remember you don't have to dive in all at once if you're worried about unit cost.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,596 ★★★★★
    This post is pretty disgusting imo. Did you really need 4 unrelated and unnesscary suicide jokes just to be edgy?
    *raises anti-SJW shield

Suicide masteries have been around for years. I'm pretty darn sure I'm not the first to make similar jokes
    edited September 2

*raises anti-SJW shield

Suicide masteries have been around for years. I'm pretty darn sure I'm not the first to make similar jokes

Are you for real now? What does that have to do with sjw? Really trying to be as edgy as possible here, huh?
    Would you call a **** victim complaining about **** jokes an sjw by the way?

People are affected by suicide in a multitude of ways every single day. It is anything but funny to actually experience such a situation yourself.

And that's just an extremely dumb argument. Like really extremely dumb.

"Oh but am I the first one to do this offensive thing right here, tho??? No?? Ha! Gotcha!"

Glad to see you're probably just an edgy 14 year old, though.
    edited September 2
    Its amazing how easily people get offended nowadays. Or find ways to get offended. Sheesh

Its amazing how easily people get offended nowadays. Or find ways to get offended. Sheesh

Right? So hard to understand how someone who experienced something traumatic finds it hard to see people nonchalantly joke about said something.

So glad that calling people "sjw" "offended" or "triggered" is such an effective way to invalidate their thoughts.

You're one massive a**hole, mate. Mostly due to your reactions. Nothing else to say at this point really.

I genuinely hope you'll never experience something this awful and get attacked for your sensitivity regarding that experience on top of it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Ms is arguably the worst affected champ by suicides, each tick of the poison reduces her soul steal counter so she pretty much can’t gain persistent charges, I’d recommend focusing on Corvus and omega and going for them though

Right? So hard to understand how someone who experienced something traumatic finds it hard to see people nonchalantly joke about said something.

So glad that calling people "sjw" "offended" or "triggered" is such an effective way to invalidate their thoughts.

You're one massive a**hole, mate. Mostly due to your reactions. Nothing else to say at this point really.

I genuinely hope you'll never experience something this awful and get attacked for your sensitivity regarding that experience on top of it.
    Imagine whining about something on a forum that wasnt in any way directed to you. Do you pick apart every other forum and reddit subthread to tell how offended you are? Did I insult a family member, target a race or put down your religion?

Did I make this topic to target you specifically @UmbertoDelRio ?!
    Or is my questioning already offensive to you? Did I offend you by something as inane as "an anti-sjw shield", because that pretty much proves my point on how everyone will find something to complain about.
    edited September 2
    Get off your goddamn high horse mate @UmbertoDelRio . I wouldnt care if a nobody in a forum should start joking about car accidents even though my grandad died from one.
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    With champs like Aegon and Omega Red, your team/roster would benefit greatly from suicide masteries. Go for it