**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Mutant Rank up Gems. Why?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Was excited to get a break from things and wrap up two chapters of the new variant. Thought this round might be different... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Those were all previously done with 2015 mutant/mystic rank up gems.

Now I’m sitting on 2 2015-16 mutant gems and a 2015 mutant gem.

Why can we not exchange these? I’ve yet to receive a single skill or science 2015 gem. I’d love to rank OG hulk or Winter Soldier. no cosmic 2015 gem from the first two variants either. I did get a 2016 cosmic for the initial completion. Every time I feel like I’m given something new from kabam to complete i just end up falling on my face.

Why must some receive literally useless rewards while others don’t? We’re completing the same events. Using the same units.

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The initial completion gives a rank up gem for any year. I actually got 2 15-16 mut gems and 4th mystic ag from 3d variant. Aw diversity, I guess
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Please address if there is in anyway an option to reopen those crystals. The RNG should be less random and account for a run on the same class. We put a lot of time and effort into this... just to get πŸ’© on when we open our rewards.

That’s RNG for ya, tagging mods is against forum rules plus super unnecessary here. Literally nothing will be done. We all get the same pool of random rewards
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

Was excited to get a break from things and wrap up two chapters of the new variant. Thought this round might be different... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Why can we not exchange these? I’ve yet to receive a single skill or science 2015 gem. I’d love to rank OG hulk or Winter Soldier. no cosmic 2015 gem from the first two variants either. I did get a 2016 cosmic for the initial completion. Every time I feel like I’m given something new from kabam to complete i just end up falling on my face.

Why must some receive literally useless rewards while others don’t? We’re completing the same events. Using the same units.

Just wait till you get colossus and OML
  • Options
    I think that if you already got the 2015 champs at R4 or enough gems to take all the 2015 champs available to R4 then it should be impossible to get another of that class because it’s literally impossible to use.
    I’m holding off on taking my SL to R4 even though I’d quite like to because I know that if I do that I’ll almost certainly get a 2015 tech gem.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

Zuro said:

_ASDF_ said:

Just wait till you get colossus and OML
    πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Have a 5/65 Havok and 4/55 Domino. Kinda redundant or lesser than.
    It shouldn't matter since those are the only mutants you can rank with this I'm pretty sure and blue cyclops
  • Options
    Nomad22Nomad22 Posts: 15 β˜…
    Rank your Cyclops and the gods of Kabam will grant you 1 wish...
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The content has been out to long to go back and let ppl reroll these gems. Your best bet would be trying to convince Kabam to have generic yearly gems in the future. Think of all the ppl that have already used there gems. If they thought they could get another class many would not have used them.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

Neotwism said:

The content has been out to long to go back and let ppl reroll these gems. Your best bet would be trying to convince Kabam to have generic yearly gems in the future. Think of all the ppl that have already used there gems. If they thought they could get another class many would not have used them.

Most people didn’t exclusively get two classes. After 2 variants. I’m sitting on 3 left and they could easily let us refill them.
    How is that fair to other ppl? They might not have used their gems if they knew other ppl would get a chance at another class. It sucks u got all the same class. It wouldnt be fair to allow some ppl the option to get another class when thousands of ppl used their gems already and wouldnt get that option. They just used it on the best available champs they had in that specific class.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The pool isn't going to change. You might as well use them. You could always wait to see if anyone gets a buff, but it's unlikely all of them will.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

Mauled said:

I think that if you already got the 2015 champs at R4 or enough gems to take all the 2015 champs available to R4 then it should be impossible to get another of that class because it’s literally impossible to use.
    I’m holding off on taking my SL to R4 even though I’d quite like to because I know that if I do that I’ll almost certainly get a 2015 tech gem.

Unfortunately there are quite a few 2015-2016 mutants. All are garbage but the newly buffed colossus and oml.
    I wish I had gotten 2 mutant 2016 gems. X-23 and OML are great. Plus Colossus has some nice utility if not a complete PITA on defense. There’s worse classes to get like tech.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    I’ve got 4 mutant gems. Only 1 or 2 heroes worth, or eligible for rank up.

3 R2-R3 gems
    1 2015 R3-R4 gem
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol not selfish at all to assume you’re 1 of a few who got only 2 classes or wouldn’t want the chance to re rollπŸ˜‚. Yeah maybe they can let just you re roll. Forget everyone else... your problem is most important.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🐻
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

The pool isn't going to change. You might as well use them. You could always wait to see if anyone gets a buff, but it's unlikely all of them will.

Pool isn’t going to change so... just need to eat the πŸ’© I’ve been offered. Great pep talk.
    You can do whatever you like. It stands to reason that the Gems are only for a limited number of Champs indicated by date added, so they aren't going to add anymore. You can use them, or sit on them forever because any other options are "garbage". Makes no difference to me. Lol. Personally, I'd use them instead of being that selective. To each their own.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ah another complaining about the rewards I get post, you love to see them.

It's RNG, suck it up.
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled all Science this time myself; last time it was all Skill gems. Not sure what to do about the following:

• Options
    DrEamerDrEamer Posts: 4 β˜…
    thats the problem .... he has not... :) otherwise it would be APPLICABLE.
    I have the same issue... i feel you :)
  • Options
    Oh you 100% Variant 3? Here is your 7th 5* Tech AG! Enjoy your POWERFUL rewards.... the same as your last 5....

Great targets to awaken, too!

• Options
    _ASDF_ said:

Madcat said:

Pulled all Science this time myself; last time it was all Skill gems. Not sure what to do about the following:

Well, if you have KM, WS is a decent option.
    @_ASDF_

When it says I have no targets, I have no targets to use them on. Already R4s.