**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik Nerf RDT ?

Markg25Markg25 Posts: 593 ★★★
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So as everyone’s aware the players who ranked up she hulk are going to be receiving rank down tickets as she won’t be working the same after the next update.

My problem now is Magik is no different, since May this year I’ve been following a bug post that proves that you can no longer intercept a power locked opponent (in the corner) after hitting into their block.

This is a core ability that Magik relies on, Corner lock downs exactly the same as she hulk.

At first I thought this was a temporary bug that would be rectified, but is now September and there’s been no change or acknowledgement from anyone at kabam since the early part of the year.

If you check the attached video you can clearly see Magik being able to intercept after hitting block, Ai has now been quickened up so this is not possible, therefore effecting the usefulness of the champ ( and the only reason I ranked her up )

Imo this is the only way they could “nerf” her.

https://youtu.be/5xeXcES10_I

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i just used her yesterday and i was able to intercept while they were at the corner
  • Hey Markg25, as you've already stated, there's a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.