**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 3 6*s. Are there any?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Does anybody have a rank 3 6* yet? Just curious because I want to see their PI

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I heard that someone had a screenshot of a full Mutant T5C. No idea if it's true or not though.

I think that may have been back around the introduction of 6.1 where Kabam made an offer that was supposed to have 5x 2% t5cc fragment crystals but they had 5 of the 25% ones. Some people opened them and made full catalysts.
    But hey eventually we'll see those 3/45 6-stars. it's sorta scary actually...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess CoW or Seatin would be the 1st batch of ppl to have r3
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes, if anyone would have it, it's Richie Rich. XD
    (Not a dig. More power to him.)
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yeah as far as I know, it's not possible to have an r3 yet. I'm not totally sure, but I don't even think all the small t5cc crystals that have been dished out here and there via deals and events could add up to a t5cc yet.. At least not without some ridiculous RNG. I would imagine the ending of act 6 is when they'll make r3's possible.. They made r5 5* available come the finish of act 5.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    TKS87 said:

Yeah as far as I know, it's not possible to have an r3 yet. I'm not totally sure, but I don't even think all the small t5cc crystals that have been dished out here and there via deals and events could add up to a t5cc yet.. At least not without some ridiculous RNG. I would imagine the ending of act 6 is when they'll make r3's possible.. They made r5 5* available come the finish of act 5.

Haven't done the math either but this makes sense. I think there will be a lot of the 12500 frag crystals for act 6 completion and at least 1 or more fully formed t5cc for exploration.
    edited September 2019
    I also have a sneaking suspicion that there may be a unit based offer for act 6 completion that will include a T5CC selector or a 6* 2-3 gem. Will cost at least 1 or 2 units though haha
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Honestly, the day R3 6*s would start appearing out of the woodwork is the day I start slowing down on this game. The goalposts keep moving and its getting harder and more expensive to catch up.

I don't know about appearing out of the woodwork but I'm sure there are plenty of people that aren't THAT far off having one. I'm close to half a t5cc of a couple of classes and have a few R2 6*s. It's not that hard seeing being able to R3 a champ by end of the year depending on how quickly 6.3 and 6.4 are released
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Honestly, the day R3 6*s would start appearing out of the woodwork is the day I start slowing down on this game. The goalposts keep moving and its getting harder and more expensive to catch up.

If theres no goalposts then the game doesnt continue. And that's not what anyone wants either.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Is anyone close to a fully formed t5cc? I'm not even close to halfway for any class!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

The goalposts r not being moved. For the goalposts to b moved means kabam make present content harder. But that's not what they r doing. They r only introducing new contents with old contents stating the same.
    Also, you should progress at ur own pace. I dont know how long you've been playing but for you to talk about "catching up" with people who have been playing since the beginning is rediculous.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I bet some of tbe Whales are close. They suck up every offer. Prestige is everything at the top
    edited September 2019

It shouldnt be possible

6.1 6.2 gave 25% t5c
    Even masters would have additional 10%

Maybe from legend runs some guys have luck and gathered 80% of a t5c if they had luck to get everytime the samle class

Maybe after 6.3 will be the first r3

Guys who gather the first t5c would never ever have a problem with rankable champion

Exploring act 6 will give us a r2=r3 stone also

There have been multiple offers with small amounts of t5cc as well. I'm around 15k shards (so around 1/3 not half as I thought) of two different classes right now and much less of the other 4

I don't know about appearing out of the woodwork but I'm sure there are plenty of people that aren't THAT far off having one. I'm close to half a t5cc of a couple of classes and have a few R2 6*s. It's not that hard seeing being able to R3 a champ by end of the year depending on how quickly 6.3 and 6.4 are released

Well, for one, the AQs would be horribly unbalanced should people start packing in R3 6*s against guys working with 4/55s atm. At the very least, T5B frags should be much easier to attain alongside the T2 alphas, but thats wishful thinking.
    T5b is coming in much faster than it was originally. Between AQ, AW, EQ, and side quests there's a decent amount out there. It's meant to be a gradual increase not a flood otherwise that would accelerate t5cc coming in as well which is something they are obviously limiting at the moment
    To be fair, rank 3 6*s still will be incredibly uncommon until t5cc gets added to some form of ongoing content (EQ, AQ, AW season rewards). Adding some for any act 6 related content will only be obtainable once so if it lets you get just 1 or 2 t5cc I don't think it's too much
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I only have 1 6* R2 and only have 10% of a T5 of that class. It’ll probably be a long time before I get a R3.
  • Crystal opening whales account tbh is more money than skill so
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.
    GOTG said:

It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.

There's still a finite amount of t5cc that's been released into the game and without hitting the rng lottery it's still impossible to R3 a 6*. I've bought every t5cc offer and have finished all in game content and am not even at half of one class t5cc yet