**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with team for 5.2.4 MASOCHISM run

All maxed out4 stars: what 5 should I bring to handle 5.2.4 - I will be taking the easy path that has yellow jacket, deadpool and punisher. I am f2p and will be using my stash of potions I have saved for 2 months:

Archangel
X23
Blade
Gwenpool
Magik
Ghost rider
Sparky
Proximia midnight
Sabertooth
Black panther cw

Any suggestion for a team composition would be extremely helpful. Thx!

Comments

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    its masochism that enemy will regen when u put debuff in a certain time. Now if you give lot of debuff enemy regen will not do that much (u can ignore it).. So in my opinion use champs who put lot of debuffs like Archangel, gwenpool, blade, x23 & proxima (for ability accuracy reduction) will be best for masochism... Its easier than buffet (trust me, cause i just completed it with a normal roster, void & gwenpool helped me lot in 5.2.3/4)... best of luck
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    They are all duped and will definitely try out suggested team. Thx!
  • If you have a killmonger to run with Sabretooth he will completely eliminate masochism. You can parry/bleed them all day with him and never trigger masochism.
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Awesome, I 'think' bpcw does that also. Thx!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Awesome, I 'think' bpcw does that also. Thx!

Yes. Killmonger, BPCW and also BP Classic
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Proxima can parry through masochism
    Sabretooth and km is an excellent synergy here
    Use frequent bleeders or debuff champs and embrace the masochism (judge your parries)

X-23 is excellent, I use her all the time on maso
    I don't use gwenpool much but I'm fairly certain she's great as well, as long as you can out damage the regen (a measly 5% every 7 seconds)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    AA works fine, just beware the failed parries but get some neuro's on and masochism is no problem.