**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is the She-Hulk Rank Down ticket available?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Title says it all. I've got uses for those catalysts and want to know when I can rank up my Ghost

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They just responded today to the same question. When they have news, they will.
    let us know.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Hopefully I get one I wanna bring her down a notch since the nerf, she was R5 worthy before the nerf but I think I'd rather R5 my Sig 99 Medusa and Bring She Hulk to 4/40
  • Yeah cuz i ranked her up twice and it really affected me cuz i chose her over wasp
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This is why i am against RDT. The update just dropped and ppl are already begging for their RDT. They haven't even taken the time to try She-Hulk after the fix to see if they still like her. Sounds like they just want to use resources for other champs as stated. She-Hulk is still a great champ ppl!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @Neotwism you're assuming quite a lot there...

-the update to her went live already a few days ago for many people to test out
    -a few people asking when they're coming on the forum doesn't represent all those affected who are getting them
    -many of those players might have other options for the champion boss they didn't rank who they will now instead of her
    -it really doesn't matter what they want to do, because they didn't do anything wrong here, kabam did and admitted it

man people on these forums just love a good opportunity to attack their fellow players for some clout
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

This is why i am against RDT. The update just dropped and ppl are already begging for their RDT. They haven't even taken the time to try She-Hulk after the fix to see if they still like her. Sounds like they just want to use resources for other champs as stated. She-Hulk is still a great champ ppl!

A. I know how she functions using the heavies, and I know what difference losing that ability makes.
    B. Yeah, I've tested her already. I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to rank someone down without testing them.
    Don't jump to conclusions.
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    I just received my SH rank down tickets. However, why do we not get back any of the gold and ISO used in these rank ups? That seems like a big miss.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @Neotwism said:

I'm against any kind of nerfs because of other reasons
    Also for me personally shehulk's heavy chaining doesn't work for like a month now, and she loses ton of her use without it. And with resources expiring I as many others wonder when sh rdt will be out, so I could plan best use of my items
  • mitchy231 said:

I just received my SH rank down tickets. However, why do we not get back any of the gold and ISO used in these rank ups? That seems like a big miss.

I agree with you ... Kabam give us our gold