**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Ai intercepting special attack2e

I have video proof of the Ai allowed to do to much...how is it possible to get caught clean with the 1st part then just totally evade the 2nd part of Dr voodoos special2 attack....i've never seen it done before.....it's to long to evade!! the Ai can do it,but we can't...as soon as I figure out how 2 post it I will.

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    upload the video on youtube then post the link
  • If I could I would..
  • Go to https://youtu.bejFwCxkN377w and you'll see what Im saying.
    It's a merged video,watch the Ai Dr voodoo L2 and then watch mine and I slowed it down...now how is spidey able to evade the 2nd part of that L2....c'mon Kabam stop it already
  • I haven't seen the above example specifically, but it's pretty clear the altered speed and reach of the hardest AI means it can operate differently to.the rules that apply to normal players.

Not sure if it's deliberate or an oversight, but stuff like this is relatively common for me. I'm f2p because of it.
  • Wow just happened again and this seems to be only when Ai uses any of the spider men
    dam and I started to record it but anyway classic spidey just evaded the 3rd hit of unstoppable colosus L2 really no **** I'm not making this up how is that possible...I never seen that happen b4
    Pay attention if you face any version of spidey it may happen 2 you.