**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster should be one of the strongest champions in the game

If it were up to you, what type of champion would you like Hulkbuster to be?
P. S: I'll follow this poll up with another poll regarding abilities.

Hulkbuster should be one of the strongest champions in the game 12 votes

Defensive: Utility
33%
KyrkantMostWantedEtjamaStellan 4 votes
Offensive: Burst
8%
Kalantak 1 vote
Control: Denial
0%
Defensive: Tank (I feel like this is going to limit his damage)
25%
ChumpBadabibidonH3t3r 3 votes
Offensive: Raw Damage
25%
DrenlinFhfjghhggggjfhfjgblack_kill288 3 votes
Control: Counter (my personal favourite)
8%
RazorDevil 1 vote
Offensive: Damage over time (I mean getting hit by those metal arms should tear through normal skin)
0%

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Offensive: Burst

If you wish to add ideas for abilities, I'll check them out and take them into serious consideration

- lol writing ideas for champion buffs/reworks gets thread or msg closed and sent to an unknown location where no one can reach it, not even the ones who wrote that post/discussion/'idea for upgrade' .
    hoping that changes though.
    i love reading buff /rework ideas from random people, shows their understanding of the game, because we/they r the ones playing it daily ,if developers can take even 10% ideas from those concepts "champion balancing" would become 10X faster and there wont be a need for these betas if they release 3 diffrent buff ideas and just takes the vote of community on which idea suits best to that champion. They, themselves can check how the abilities interact with different nodes, champions etc. and release final version ASAP, which they later wont have to 'nerf' again. (atleast we wont have to wait 6 months for 2 buffs to go through!!!!)
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Defensive: Utility
    He should tank every hit from Hulk... Oh wait, he does: Hulk sucks too.