**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stony Core Trade-In

llRemyLeBeaullllRemyLeBeaull Posts: 29
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Any chance we could get a stony core trade-in for Carbominium cores? Perhaps as part of the black-iso market or featured store.

Something like 5 stony cores for 1 Carb core would be reasonable.

Comments

• Why is it a bad trade? 5 Stony in the Black ISO store at 120 each is 600 units. That’s only a 20% markup of the 500 for one Carbo core. Plus the people that would leverage this are likely sitting on Stony cores without any use for them
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    135*5= 675 yeah math doesn’t add up. I could get a Stony and a carb core for just ten more units

Also how are you sitting on stony cores? The only place to get them from quests is if you ran classic versions of the V2-3
  • In black iso market the stony is 120 and carb is 500. Assumed any offer for the trade in would be based on the lowest cost offered for each item.

There’s been numerous mastery offers in the past that included n number of stony and carbo. Since the mastery system only allows certain ones to be unlocked with certain types the stony go unused.

120 * 5 = 600
    600 / 500 = 1.2 == a 20% markup
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Those cores are too valuable to trade. If you want them, grind arena.
  • Those cores are too valuable to trade. If you want them, grind arena.

If you’re saying the stony cores are too valuable, I’d argue that value is relative. I’ve unlocked every mastery that I’ll ever need that uses stony cores. So the value of stony cores to me is much less than someone working on DW or Assassins

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you want carb cores why would you get stony? It isn’t like the t4cc trade where it’s random, you have complete control over acquiring mastery cores

Those cores are too valuable to trade. If you want them, grind arena.

If you’re saying the stony cores are too valuable, I’d argue that value is relative. I’ve unlocked every mastery that I’ll ever need that uses stony cores. So the value of stony cores to me is much less than someone working on DW or Assassins

Regardless of price of cores or how long it took you to get them, both stony AND carbon cores are very important.
    Some masteries require 1 carbon and 2 stony. I know this because I have been grinding my donkey off and have spent thousands of units on both cores
  • Lvernon15 said:

If you want carb cores why would you get stony? It isn’t like the t4cc trade where it’s random, you have complete control over acquiring mastery cores

Previous comment referenced below. There have been specials offered in the past that contained a mixture of them.

In black iso market the stony is 120 and carb is 500. Assumed any offer for the trade in would be based on the lowest cost offered for each item.

There’s been numerous mastery offers in the past that included n number of stony and carbo. Since the mastery system only allows certain ones to be unlocked with certain types the stony go unused.

120 * 5 = 600
    600 / 500 = 1.2 == a 20% markup