**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time paradox solo event

How is this solo event supposed to work. Besides putting captain america up against himself, I have tried putting magik up against magik, falcon against falcon and received no points for it. Anyone else notice something similar?

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I got 2000 pts for taking out a 5* magik with my 4* Magik.

I got 0 pts for taking out a 5* Cpt. America (WWI) with my 4* Cpt America (IW) ..

So it appears it has to be an "exact" match .. (which kinda makes sense).
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The points for cap vs cap aren't working properly either and any of the fights except him aren't even worth looking for, really the whole event is find a cap and grind for an hour
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Classic Cap vs Classic Cap worked fine for me,and by any rarity they mean the starts.So you can go with 2* classic cap cs a 5* and if you take the win you get 17k points.Try to farm him in the side quest its just 2 energy
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Bring Cap,Loki,Thor,Bucky and Red Skull to the secondary EQ and you can rack up points since they are on every map
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I guessing that’s what they had in mind and I’d assume 1 of them will be the featured point champ of the event every day
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I had 250,000 fought two cap fights to Max points (15k each) but now I'm on 272,000
    PS 2.3.4 story quest is a good place to find a cap
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    dot_ditto said:

I got 0 pts for taking out a 5* Cpt. America (WWI) with my 4* Cpt America (IW) ..

Not an issue bro i think
    Here is the duel i found for captain america classic
    You need to defeat him using captain america classic

Duel : captain iron

Paste this exactly as it is in search
    It's just a 2 star captain america so it's nothing to worry about
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Speeds80 said:

The points for cap vs cap aren't working properly either and any of the fights except him aren't even worth looking for, really the whole event is find a cap and grind for an hour

Duel : captain iron

Paste this exactly as it is in search
    It's just a 2 star captain america so it's nothing to worry about
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    ok people keep posting about doing duels but you realize you only get a certain amount a day right?

I did all my free duels, plus used duel credits on top of that, AND ran the new time after time event quest multiple times to complete it, and did Cap vs Cap every single time. I have done this fight for what feels like a billion times already, and my point total is only 177200/275000.

Kabam have launched these solo events before where the point total was off from the intended fight total required and they adjusted it. I would hope we can get some clarification on this because if it's intended to be that high, i'm not spending units to get duels done every day for a month for some meh rewards.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Some of us are having a problem with Cap classic vs Cap classic unless the rarity matches exactly.

Not everyone is having the problem. It suddenly started working this morning for me (in EDT) which is where I think some of the problem is coming from.

I do agree, it's a lot to do for a daily solo mission. very painful so just doing it whenever....
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

dot_ditto said:

But it also says any rarity. Doesnt make sense that some would work and some wouldnt
    rarity means stars, not form.