HELP NEEDED - ACT 5

CKLIMCKLIM Member Posts: 25
Hi guys!

100% Act 4 complete, now to get uncollected. Currently on 5.1.6.

Need some advice on the following:
- What should my roster be? (mainly using IMIW, Gwenpool, Domino, Hulk, Hype/Hela)
- Which cosmic champ to rank? (5* Hela, 4* Hype, or 4* Medusa)
- Which 4* to awaken? (Domino, Medusa, Wolverine?)
- Which 5* to awaken? (IMIW, Gwenpool, Hela, wait?)

How far can I make it before units/revives become inevitable?

Comments

• Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Member Posts: 220
    Rank Medusa. Awaken domino. Wait on five star. As 5.1.6 goes the main point to keep in mind is matchups. Youve got to match up well against each opponent. Chapter one is pretty straight forward. Chapter two involves bane, in which you need to focus much more and there is more opportunities for error. Play slowly and always know where the degen timer is so you can revert it back to the opponent immediately. I used arch angel and stacked the degen with neurotoxin against most of the champs not immune. Then blade against most others. Gwen hulk and domino should get you through just fine but be safe and bring a few revives just in case. Remember play slow and time it.
  • CKLIMCKLIM Member Posts: 25

Rank Medusa. Awaken domino. Wait on five star. As 5.1.6 goes the main point to keep in mind is matchups. Youve got to match up well against each opponent. Chapter one is pretty straight forward. Chapter two involves bane, in which you need to focus much more and there is more opportunities for error. Play slowly and always know where the degen timer is so you can revert it back to the opponent immediately. I used arch angel and stacked the degen with neurotoxin against most of the champs not immune. Then blade against most others. Gwen hulk and domino should get you through just fine but be safe and bring a few revives just in case. Remember play slow and time it.

Great. Thanks for the input!