**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What the Heck happened to Medusa's armor shatter against robots?

Her Armor Shatter should shut down robots power gain by 100%, but now it only shows as "reducing power gain by 0.55%" in her abilities. This is confirmed as not only a text issue, as I Armor Shattered a Sentinel in Variant 3 (2.1) who was still gaining power.
Is this intentional Kabam? I don't know why Medusa would have changes all of a sudden. I also noted that in Medusa's abilities section it comes in that "MS_ID_UI" format so something seems off. Please do not close this thread and put it into the "known bugs" section as I want to determine if others are facing a similar issue.
iPhone 8 iOS 12.4.1

Comments

• This issue extends to Android as well. Same deal...

Gonna guess this is a bug. At least I hope so.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I don't get why she would've had the changes to cause this bug in the first place, very odd indeed. Another update another bug
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    edited September 2019
    what??????? I hope this is just a bug.
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Did she get nerfed it’s supposed to be 100% not 55%
  • TxEvil1TxEvil1 Posts: 9
    My Medusa ain’t reducing 100% while fighting robots who are armor shattered.
    I really hope they fix this ASAP
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    I haven't tested it, but if Sentinel was gaining power then it's a big nerf!
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    i just dueled a 5* ultron and a 5* warlock with medusa and locked their power with armor shatter. so i'm not sure why everyone is freaking out and no proof shown of power gain.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Just tried practicing on Killmonger. Before once you put the armor shatter on him she wouldn’t get reverb...now she is getting that damage...
    ok @Woozie read the node "composite construction" ....all TECH champions in this fight are immune to ability accuracy modification.

i dueled robots outside there and everything was golden.

however, the killmonger reverb is def happening. confirmed in AQ but kabam is saying it is intended in another thread and always this way(cough)

also her bleeds dont fall off with armor shatter no more. tested on winter soldier and you can just keep stacking perm bleeds. usually they are removed when the armor shatter wears off but in this case they are not being removed.
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    edited September 2019
    But the fact that they changed her text from 100% to 0.55% now sounds like a nerf
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    KerayZ said:

ok @Woozie read the node "composite construction" ....all TECH champions in this fight are immune to ability accuracy modification.

i dueled robots outside there and everything was golden.

however, the killmonger reverb is def happening. confirmed in AQ but kabam is saying it is intended in another thread and always this way(cough)

also her bleeds dont fall off with armor shatter no more. tested on winter soldier and you can just keep stacking perm bleeds. usually they are removed when the armor shatter wears off but in this case they are not being removed.

Yeah that is my bad I saw the abilities change and thought it was attributed that, just dueled Ultron and you're right it was fine - still not sure about what the 0.55% though, either way something seems to be up.
    she is broken but in other ways which i'm making a video for now to be clear.
    edited September 2019
    in another thread someone shows 5.4.6 ultron boss still gaining power when shattered...so now i'm really confused how its fine against tech champs in arena, duels and other places...yet its broken for certain fights in story content.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It seems like some robots are still gaining power. LOL Ultron seems to be one that does.
  • Hey there, there is already a thread going for this topic here. We'll keep everyone updated there as more information becomes available.
This discussion has been closed.