**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

URGENT MESSAGE FOR KABAM

My game WILL NOT START on my android device. The second loading screen just keeps on rotating and nothing happens. I have checked my internet connection and nothing is wrong on my part
Pls consider this as urgent as i have lots of things to do as well as claim my login rewards
I have faith in the people at KABAM that they will see into this and tell me as soon as possible if there is any solution
Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Hey Riot1234, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this loading issue. In an effort to resolve it, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- Android Troubleshooting

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about loading issues, we created dedicated threads for Android and iOS users. The relevant one for Android users can be found at the link below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.