[Android] 24.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    In-Game Name: Scratchmaster23
    Device and Model: OnePlus6
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular o2
    Game Version Installed: Most recent update
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, not done Alliance war as issues so bad.
    Description of the Issue: Game does what it likes, fighting champs and they are half way through performing an sp1 or 2 and their power reaches max through power gain and they auto change into sp3 without completing move already started. When champ performing heavy I jump forward to intercept and they instantly snap out of it and hit me with a combo, cannot evade or parry half the time. When champs are stunned they instantly snap out of it the moment u go to attack even though half the buff timer is still visible. When completing a 5 hit combo you get to 4 and they instantly hit u before 5th hit is thrown, also I get 50% chance of getting thrown forward into an incoming attack even though i've swiped back to evade which in harder content can mean game over. This is to name but a few of the many issues in this game right now along with the ones that have been going on for over 8 months now 😒
    Please stop releasing new content and fix the ongoing issues to bring back this once truly awesome game. You have already lost and are already losing more players daily and if the issues do not get resolved I fear that more will only follow. Come on Kabam pull your socks up and put a stop to all this intermittent madness so we can all fall in love with the game again.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I know there are tons of bugs in this game, but this sounds like exactly what happens to me when my Wifi or Data is crappy. Sure that's not it?
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,210 ★★★★
    Same issue here lately with my samsung phone. Freezes, game has to be shut down and restarted. Also losing connection between just about every fight. Fet the new flashing network symbol.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    I must say this is happening to me too. Long load times with the network symbol getting more frequent. I have 5G connection too and tested it and only the game is having this.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Member Posts: 295
    Ever since my iPad Pro auto update to iOS 13.1 game won’t load
  • DęłtåDęłtå Member Posts: 295

Still on loading screen won’t install now either
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    All good on my end. Haven’t gotten 13.1 yet
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    I wonder what could be causing this as it sounds very random. Different devices, and not everyone is experiencing it. I haven't had the game freeze, lock, or even lag for that matter recently. S9+, Android 9, latest available update of CoC installed (24.2.2). So it's very odd to say the least.

Provide as much info about this and your device/connection as possible is my advice. Couldn't hurt to send in a Support Ticket informing them of this if you haven't already. Also always recommend doing regular device maintenance (RAM boosts, cache cleans). If you neglect to do these things, game performance will indefinitely suffer as a result.
  • CelticSamuraiCelticSamurai Member Posts: 12
    Name: CelticSamurai
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Wifi and cellular: Both
    Game Version: Up to Date.
    Modes: Event Quests, AQ, AW

So much lag, I'm losing fights because my combos are lagging causing the timing to be completely off, therefore being hit and crippling me. The frame rate lags so much behind that the where a hit should be taking place, it's loading the graphics behind causing me to miss specials, blocks, and evades. This is getting ridiculous.

So there is loss of time, chips, heals, money, revives, and frankly its making the game severely unlikable as "the challenge" is more like, "Oooo you're doing so good, here is some lag to screw up everything you've just done. Revive. Here's some more because you were doing too good. Quit.

Fix please.
  • DraamirDraamir Member Posts: 124
    Issue with game champs not leaving block even if i am not blocking and cannot hit heavy
  • Iso5314Iso5314 Member Posts: 1
    In game name : Iso5314
    Device name: IPhone 7
    Internet data : cellular
    Mcoc version : 24.2.0
    Game mode : every mode
    Description: phone is heating up really badly since last update.
    It lags the game and kills the battery within 20 min
  • MJWolverine21MJWolverine21 Member Posts: 18
    IGN: MJWolverine21
    Device: Walton Primo HM3+
    Game Version: 24.2.2
    Network: Both
    Game Mode: All

Description: Extreme lagging while fighting against Vision Aarkus . Almost unplayable. Missing perfect blocks and getting knocked out on easiest match ups.
  • IvaraIvara Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name : Ivara
    Device and Model : Huawei p20 lite
    Device Operating System : Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi : Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.2.2
    Game Mode : All
    Description of the Issue: Lags while fighting with new champs ( Vision Arkanus, Mysterio, Mr Sinister, Darkhawk). Cant fight properly, cant even block with those lags and enemies are fighting without any slow mod like my champs.
  • Matt52891Matt52891 Member Posts: 1
    In-Game name: Matt52891
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018)
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi and cellular (with Virgin mobile UK)
    Game Mode: Event Quest

Description of the Issue: Vision Aarkus fight lagging unlike any other fight in the game. All other game modes are fine, all other fights in EQ are fine. Makes beating VA quite dependent on items.
  • JayewickedJayewicked Member Posts: 1

In-Game Name:jayewicked
    Device and Model:Moto G7 xt1962-1
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi:both
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur?all I never get past the home page
    Description of the Issue: game lags heros image are not displayed ironman is in the middle of the screen during crystal spins,and it gets stuck loading
  • Tomas9112Tomas9112 Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: tomas9112
    Device and Model: xiaomi mi9
    Cellular or WiFi:both
    Game Version Installed: last
    Game Mode: In All Modes of game
    Description of the Issue: i have problem with control champions .. anytime when i put Dash forward my champions move Dash back and revers. This problem i have with All my champions vs All enemy in game. In other games i dont have problem with control game
  • Wolfman78mrbWolfman78mrb Member Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: wolfman78mrb
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: last. 2099 Guillotine and Man Thing.
    Game Mode: In All Modes of game
    Description of the Issue: The game freezes on the loading screen when trying to access Alliance, Crystals and all other menus. Thumbnail images such as iso in Inventory and crystals in Inbox claim rewards also don't appear. I have a video if required.
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 147 ★★★
    Ign- johnnoooooo
    Device- huawei p30 pro
    Android version- 10
    Cellular or wifi- both
    Game version- current and previous
    Mode- all
    Description- parry timing very inconsistent defender will sometimes dash in and theres a pause before they hit, which will cause myself to block too early, when it should have parried. Holding block sometimes does nothing, even a screen record, which traces my thumbs, show placement on screen while blocking, dashing back after a defender goes from a blocked combo to a heavy, screen shows my dash input, however my champ is still stationary and i am hit, seems to be worse against champs which have the uppercut heavy ie, iron man, juggernaut and rhino style.. Parries seem more erratic with symbiot supreme and proxima
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Member Posts: 273 ★★
    IGN- Alfa Pigeon
    Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
    Android Version 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 24.2
    Game mode: all
    Description- Game unplayable due to lagging ever since newer champs with flashy animations like Sinister, Dark Hawk, Nick Fury, and worst of all, Vision Aarkus are released, The fights slows to a crawl when fighting with or against those characters. This also happens with Symbiote Supreme. I cannot finish EQ due to the lag,
  • StateNMEStateNME Member Posts: 9
    StateNME said:

In game name: StateNME
    Device name and model: Razer Phone 2
    Device OS: android 9.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 24.2
    Game mode: dungeons/all

Something is causing random heavy attacks when not requested during attempted combos. This started when version 24.1.5 was pushed to my device on August 22nd. This occurs in all game types, and all heros, producing unwanted heavies.
    the problem is so bad I failed on a Tier 4 Basic run. the unwanted heavy get dodged then get countered or just straight countered over and over. New update same problem. Game is unplayable in current state

Updating 24.3 now installed... Same issue. 6 weeks or so of unplayable game. Fun!
  • Master3418Master3418 Member Posts: 218
    IGN: ×× R.A.I.K.O ××
    Device: One Plus
    both cellular and wifi
    game version: latest
    Mode: all quests. lagging a lot, blocks don't register. And phone heats up a lot too
  • QueRazzQueRazz Member Posts: 2
    IGN: QueRazz
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 24.3
    Cellular
    Mode: All
    Description: Can't get past the home screen, the bug started when the new monthly event quest started
  • QueRazzQueRazz Member Posts: 2
    QueRazz said:

IGN: QueRazz
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 24.3
    Cellular
    Mode: All
    Description: Can't get past the home screen, the bug started when the new monthly event quest started

scratch that, just my 4g connection gone bad
This discussion has been closed.