**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wasp's Passive Stun not activating sometimes?

I've been playing a bit of Wasp today (because my top champs are in AQ and war), and I've noticed that sometimes she doesn't activate her passive stun. I'm doing MLLL and then going for the heavy, but sometimes (mainly the first time I try it in a fight), the passive stun doesn't activate and I take a combo to the face.
I play on a 4th generation iPad (yeah it's old I can't update past iOS 10) and have updated the game to the newest version (v24.2). I'm playing on wi-fi, and so far I've only been seeing this on questing content. And there are no special nodes; I'm just running through the Time After Time quests. Is there any other information I need to include?

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    If happened to me too. See thread “wasp broken?”
  • BissicoBissico Posts: 7
    The thread “wasp broken” isn’t here anymore...but the issue still remains...