**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gameplay Bug and Disappointment

Hi Kabam,

First of all many thanks for bring this awesome game to the Community, but there are some issues i need to rise up to you guys

1. I started to play this game since more than 3 years ago, and this is my first email to express my frustrated and disappointed. This game always contains bugs and keep me KO often. Please refer the attachments. It will make me are not competitive to facing the challenges in this game like AQ/AW Story Quest.

2. The Game Challenging are not competitive with my current Rating even me had play this game more than 3 years, you know why? its not about skill its about unfair and not about luck. How to compete the game without spend less unit unless you have the Damn Star Lord 5 stars, am i right? All the people telling the same thing. I Agree its base on crystals luck but you know how long i need to collect 5 start shards (10000) / it took almost more less 3-4 weeks, so its took a years or what? imagine if you talk about luck maybe i will get fade-up the game getting more hard without Star Lord 5 it will kill the amusement of the game then it time to say goodbye to this game. I guess everybody facing the same issues like me.mi8f131w7yns.jpgtb27zxq5veno.jpg
77t10rfabwvl.jpg

Comments