**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just pulled 5* Elektra should I be disappointed what’s her use?

I just pulled Elektra 5* and don’t remember if she’s worth anything. I remember long ago people said she had uses but don’t remember what they where. So now if trying to figure if I did good or Kabamed again. I don’t think she God tier or anything but is she in the Cyclops/Groot’s column.

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She’s cool, decent DOT, nice AAR, guaranteed crits when the opponent is below 15% heath.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra gang
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    She does well in act 5, I had her at r4 when I was exploring it and she came in handy.. She has guaranteed crits when your opponent is under 15 percent health, which increases to 25% when she's awakened. This can be useful for finishing off some bosses you don't manage to one shot.

She's also got 85% defensive AAR when her opponent is under a debuff effect. This includes the stun from parry, and her Bleed. This is really good for champs like electro and the spider verse champs, or nodes like spiked armour. You can strike only when her opponent is stunned to bypass reflected damage from electro or spiked armour, and use her Bleed to help with evasion from spideys. Just as a few examples.

Her damage is nothing spectacular overall, but she does crit a lot and her Bleed is decent. Her problem is beyond act 5, her damage isn't high enough and there are other champs that are better for AAR. I'd say she's worth r3 for when you're doing act 1-5 and maybe some EQ, but for things like Variant, act 6, even AW/AQ, there are better options.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Kalantak said:

in today's meta if you pull anything older then 2017, its gonna b useful on only arena grind(with some exception offcourse)

Like him or hate him, he's spitting
    straight facts
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Just don't use her against Ebony Maw
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@Kalantak what about magik, quake, star lord, OML (post buff), colossus (post buff), venom, Hyperion, Gwen pool, and Luke cage. All good 2015-2016 champions (I know you said some exceptions lol)

yep i did say some exception and those are the ones including winter soldier, hawkye, u can check out my 6* R2 winter soldier's damage in one of my previous posts! he is just amazing and fun to use. @CodeOmega

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I use my 4* Elektra all the time .. great for:

Electro - with practice, you can take him (and thorns, or Korg, etc) down without taking any dmg to their passives.
    Anti-evasion (trouble with Spiderman, or others with evasion? Elektra handles them well)

It's not easy, but fun to practice ... play Elektra vs Awakened Luke cage .. and try to take him down without triggering his Invulnerability :P fun times.

Just really good at avoiding any other misc contact triggers ... (note NOT health triggers, like Iron Man, Sup. Iron Man, etc.) But very useful ...

probably not your first front liner .. but definitely a fall back for niche situations . ;)
    Worth ranking? yes, but probably not top priority (depending on your other champs)
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    She can even bypass safeguard. I used her in rttl becz i did not had black widow at that time.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

CodeOmega said:

@Kalantak what about magik, quake, star lord, OML (post buff), colossus (post buff), venom, Hyperion, Gwen pool, and Luke cage. All good 2015-2016 champions (I know you said some exceptions lol)

yep i did say some exception and those are the ones including winter soldier, hawkye, u can check out my 6* R2 winter soldier's damage in one of my previous posts! he is just amazing and fun to use. @CodeOmega

Also voodoo, Ghost Rider, x23, spider gwen, rogue, rulk, she-hulk.
    Plenty of exceptions
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    My first 5* and she was decent but not useful these days sorry
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Elektra is like Ronan, shines in some match-ups but sits mostly on the bench. The real question is: does she worth the resources? I fear not.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Well she's great for arena lol