Revisiting D.r strange

Dion3Dion3 Member Posts: 10
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear @Kabam Miike

due to the latest updates and new champs releases, is why I feels that champs such as Dr strange should get restored to some of the abilties they used to have.

Dr strange got altered, not nerfed period.
Huge changes were made to his

- regen mechanic
- power gain rate
- damage output.
- synergies ( some were even removed)
- even his prestige and p.i. was lowered.

This has been the biggest alteration that Kabam has ever done to any champ.
It made Dr strange a completely new champ.
Those changes were deemed necessary to keep the game in balance and for the future plans that Kabam had in store for the game at that time.
Having that said, present day, is were the old version of D.r strange would fit in just fine in the contest.
I also don't think it's fair that a new champ like "black widow Clair voyante " pretty much received Dr strange his old regen mechanic ( pre 12.0).
It's actually outrageous and unfair period.
A regen amplifying synergy is also not the answer here (mephisto) , since he never needed that pre 12.0.

Kabam has been buffing up older champs to make them go along with some of the newer champs.
I feel that kabam should also focus on some champs that were nerfed in the first the place.
Cosmic thor has been tweaked several times to make him some what better.
Shouldn't D.r strange therefore receive the same treatment?

Kabam strives to keep the game balanced and fair, and I feel this is a really honest suggestion.
Dr strange deserves a tweak.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    They should definitely bring him back to pre 12.0 or possibly a little stronger since pre 12.0 his regen would be similar to gr now, he’s a champ who just didn’t deserve to be nerfed