**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Symbiote Supreme compare to Magik??

If your going to rank up one of these champ, which one is more useable in fights?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Depends on what you need, power control or an all around butt kicker
    flash1117 said:

If your going to rank up one of these champ, which one is more useable in fights?

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Magik is one of the best power control champs, just get to one sp2 and you can keep them powerlocked the rest of the fight, but SS is better for nullifying buffs and has a better damage potential. If you're heading into act 6.2 sym supreme will be very important for the Champion boss.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Magik is much better. What a Question omg 😂🤣😂🤣😅
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Magik is much better. What a Question omg 😂🤣😂🤣😅

Only if you need power control, in every other way SS is much better.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Both are Gods in their own ways. It depends on your personal needs and preferences. Like others have said, Magik is de best powwaa controller while SS is de best countaa to buffs.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    It’s hard to say, kabam can nerf any champion without any reason as they see fit.. it’s a judgement call who you want or think will benefit your needs.. because there is no guarantee that they will issue rdt after the fact.. just saying.

I rank up my 5* Magik because she is one of the better power control champions, Vision is another good power control champion (with double immunity). I only have 4* Symbiote Supreme, not sure if I want to 5/50 him since he can be used is some content.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would go for SS since I think he has more use at a higher level in Act 6 than magik. I would personally keep magik at rank 4 and just use the backdraft intercept technique and get SS to rank 5 for tough boss matchups as well as prestige
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would say SS but know that he is still bugged. There is a huge thread in the bugs section about it. Kabam recently changed his description to match his play but that didnt fix some of his other major problems like dealing damage at the start of the fight. They said they r still working on it but it has been going on 11 months now and still waiting for him to work properly.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    With limbo Magik is also suicide friendly.
    Personally I dislike ss because of how slow his power gain without md
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Been wondering the same thing, everyone I ask is going back and forth with one another always having equal cases for both...
    In my case I have a R4 Ghost Rider already so I'm good on both Power Control And Buff Control, also I have Mystic Dispersion at Rank 5, so I'm not in need of one piece of Utility over the other.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Answer: that's comparing apples and oranges.
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Don’t worry about either Magik or Supreme. Go for claire. She pwr controls, deals mad dmg and heals. Amazing addition to the Contest!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @HSenpai they already have these champs. Thats why they r asking. Also, where did u hear CBW does mad damage? All the vids i have watched show she has good utility but is low on damage.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@HSenpai they already have these champs. Thats why they r asking. Also, where did u hear CBW does mad damage? All the vids i have watched show she has good utility but is low on damage.

She apparently has the Highest Base Attack Stat in the game, it's her Damage Over Time Debuffs that deal no damage. They made all them deal only something like 10% her Base Attack if i remember correctly...
  • Options
    HSenpai said:

Don’t worry about either Magik or Supreme. Go for claire. She pwr controls, deals mad dmg and heals. Amazing addition to the Contest!

It will take at least 4 months before most people can get her (when she's added to the Basic Pool), never a good idea to wait that long for a specific Rank Up. Especially when it's not even guarrenteed you'll get the specific champion...
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92

Neotwism said:

She apparently has the Highest Base Attack Stat in the game, it's her Damage Over Time Debuffs that deal no damage. They made all them deal only something like 10% her Base Attack if i remember correctly...
    If u use her properly she does lots of dmg. Use MD and cycle with the immunity that champ has to build charges fast to 20 and pop S3 or keep rolling S2 to make them immune to everything if they aren’t naturally immune to something. Sure her debuffs don’t do huge dmg but they are meant to give pwr and build charges. If u don’t pull her from crystals she comes to feat 5* soon so don’t discourage or reference something if u haven’t used for yourself lol
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    1. Magik
    2. SS
  • Options
    HSenpai said:

Neotwism said:

If u use her properly she does lots of dmg. Use MD and cycle with the immunity that champ has to build charges fast to 20 and pop S3 or keep rolling S2 to make them immune to everything if they aren’t naturally immune to something. Sure her debuffs don’t do huge dmg but they are meant to give pwr and build charges. If u don’t pull her from crystals she comes to feat 5* soon so don’t discourage or reference something if u haven’t used for yourself lol
    Wasn't saying anything against her, was explaining to @Neotwism why people Might be saying her damage is lacking. As for the Featureds what the f**k makes you think I haven't used them before? Don't assume s**t, I just don't reference them because of how many people I've seen burned by them and from personal experience...
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Magik is very good imo. And you can even heal from recoil if you run half suicides (with DE ofc)

That would also push her damage a lot higher. She is not the best damage dealer in the game so this really helps her.
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Magik is very good imo. And you can even heal from recoil if you run half suicides (with DE ofc)

That would also push her damage a lot higher. She is not the best damage dealer in the game so this really helps her.

Have you tried her with the Warlock+Morningstar Synergies? Haven't seen any videos on it yet but it should make her Specials quite a bit more powerful, there's also the Invisible Women for a little increase to the Limbo Timer.