**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystals

bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Every 4* and 5* that I open I get old champs . I opened a 5* today I got spider gwen . The I get magneto from 4* crystal . I'm just not getting any new champs . I haven't got any of them all I get is old champs . I see people that get new champs every time . I haven't got any of the new champs , it's really unfair . If I only get old champs I might not play mcoc no more . I love this game and play daily . Hopefully this will change . My ingame name is bilbil_

Comments

• JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    It's random. All they could change is the internal weighting for champs you already have, but that's very unlikely to happen
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    Yes but I haven't got any new champs at all it's annoying.
    Yes, it is. You're either going to have to deal with it or just stop playing like you said
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    No I'm serious I haven't got good champs all I have is spider gwens , iron patriot . She hulk e.c
    Never said you weren't serious or that I thought you were kidding. I'll repeat what I said, deal with it or stop playing. It's really quite simple.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    More old champs then new champs means a greater chance to pull an old champ. I've pulled one champ from a 4* crystal that had been released this year which was gp a couple days ago. It's all about the RNG
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Technically spidergwen is new to the 5 star crystals
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I can spin one today *shudders*.

Landed between Hawkeye, and Spider-Gwen.
    It's was Cyclops (New Xavier School).
    I wanted Iron-Man.

Oh well...
    edited August 2017
    I am curious and I think it won't be revealed. Is it really 1/48?

I know the spinning is a farce but I saw 2 Iron Patriots side by side. :o I recorded the spin and replayed it to verify.

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited August 2017
    You get more chances at new champs in the feature crystal. Just pulled 4* Yondu today. Also got Vulture and Karnak that way.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Dont feel bad, I gave a scorching review back in Dec 2016 and I haven't gotten a 4* out of a phc or phc shard ever since. I have ten 5* and cant get a dupe. My whole alliance get drops consistently. I guess I'm the one that keeps it all random smh
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Don't feel bad I have gotten LC3x SH2x JF2x Abom3x in the last 12 4* crystals