**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disappointed Champion gets.

There's not many things more disappointing in this game than getting a champion you absolutely did not want. A lot of people have brought this issue up but yet kabam hasn't done anything to mitigate the situation. I don't know the solution. may be a trading system or a trade-in system or selling champions. I don't know, but I really would like to see something done.

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Take the good with the bad man. That's life. If you get everything that you want the things you really want is no longer a special thing because you can get it easily.

Imagine pulling a Corvus every other day.. it would not be so special afrer your 4th-5th pull.
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I presented an idea that 5 and 6 star crystals come with multiple options, 5 and 6 star crystals would be opened and instead of scrolling through single champs it would scroll through groups of 3 champs that share no similarities, than you get to choose 1 of the 3.