Is iron man infinity wars signature ability any good?

I have a 4 star iron man infinity war and I don't know if I should awaken him or not, am unsure about what to do

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 3,465 ★★★★
    edited September 8
    Its what makes him a nuisance on defense. If u need him on defence then maybe use a tech gem on him but defs not worth a generic
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 776 ★★★

I have a 4 star iron man infinity war and I don't know if I should awaken him or not, am unsure about what to do

if you participate in AW and are intermediate and lower level then it's what will make him useful as a defender, especially on outlast nodes - once he hits 18% health and his armor buff is active he autoblocks, gains power and is a real pain for non-armor breakers. Also useful for general questing, especially if you still use 4 stars.
  • Superfighter101Superfighter101 Posts: 19
    edited September 8
    Thanks for letting me know!
  • I will awaken him
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 14
    When questing, I will routinely win several fights in a row at 10% health. He requires a higher sig to be even more effective. And as an earlier poster mentioned, there is a high level of skill that is required to play at under 15% health successfully. I would also recommend a synergy with wasp, as it extends the duration of his armor up.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 235 ★★
    I use IMIW on my main attack team every day 5*R4 and he is just not for defense. And his awakened ability makes him amazing when he gets below 15%
  • ZEESTARKZEESTARK Posts: 4
    In War people be like damn he's at 15% now I'm toast. :D :D
  • Thanks for your feedback everyone!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 25
    Keep in mind, unlike most other armor buff champs, IMIW can gain his armor passives by attacking, not just by getting hit. So in situations where you are under 15% health, attacking the enemy can trigger an armor passive for you, which in turn will activate autoparry and power gain for you.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 555 ★★★
    I let him take hits some fights just to get to that 15% health. Once there he can do crazy damage of u time it right and last forever.