**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinergy slot

Is this possible to create a system based on slot for sinergy where every champion can take with him a pg for a sinergy without taking the sinergy's pg in team? In other words we will have 5 heroes in team and 5 heroes in sinergy slots..... Because sometimes we take pg only for sinergy and we can t take the heroes we need because there are only 5 slots in team

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It probably won't ever happen. The game was designed till now the way it is, based on it. Changing that would be game breaking
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    If they want they can change.... For example i took in team antman only for ghost'sinergy.....
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

It probably won't ever happen. The game was designed till now the way it is, based on it. Changing that would be game breaking

I don't think it would be "game-breaking" .. I feel that's a bit of an over exaggeration ... ;)
    That said, however, I do agree with you 100% ... this isn't a great idea, we don't need, and it shouldn't happen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

If they want they can change.... For example i took in team antman only for ghost'sinergy.....

Yes the can, but that's not how they have been designing the game till now. So they most likely don't want to change