**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star cosmic champ to rank up to rank 4?

Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Finally got 3 more cosmic t4cc's. i am uncollected and next aim is completion of Act 5. who will help most to rank up? All of these are currently un-awakened rank 3.

Which 5 star cosmic champ to rank up to rank 4? 14 votes

Captain Sparkles
35%
Lvernon15Manar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaCtuchik 5 votes
Corvus
35%
PeterQuillXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticMegaGalacticThe_Watcher 5 votes
Hyperion
28%
Thecrusher_9756Batman1903GizMrEndgame 4 votes
Cull Obsidian
0%

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Captain Sparkles
    I would say Hyperion, Cap Marvel, then Corvus if they were duped. Being that they're all Unduped, I'd go Captain Marvel. Don't get me wrong, Hype and Corvus are amazing, duped or not. But Hype can't keep up with these 2 Unduped. With Corvus, he'd probably be helpful for Act 5, but as soon as you get to big health pools or certain nodes, he's just not good. Especially since he'd be at Rank 4 instead of Rank 5. So he'd only have 20 Glaive charges instead of 30. Captain Marvel is amazing with or without the dupe and will help in the short and long-term.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Captain Sparkles
    I wouldn’t go Corvus unless you run suicides
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Who is Captain Sparkles?
    And don't say the YouTuber
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain Sparkles

Who is Captain Sparkles?
    And don't say the YouTuber

Captain Marvel. He probably got the whole Captain Sparkles thing from Prof Hoff or... Mama Bear is it? They're YouTubers and they call her that.
  • Options
    Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    I'm playing cap movie as r3 currently and am finding its much harder to get the 12/13 parries before my health is chipped down to half.

I'm actually able to play my normal dex and intercept game with her and take out champs easier that way. Though it is more hits.

Thoughts?