Strange cutoff

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
I,'m kinda curious about the cutoff in the first runs, can you guys post your ranks so we figure out the ball park? I couldn't play a lot because of work and got 2.2mil (and 30k+ on top of it) and that was rank 10,747.

Comments

  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    And that was 11-25%
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,525 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    I,'m kinda curious about the cutoff in the first runs, can you guys post your ranks so we figure out the ball park? I couldn't play a lot because of work and got 2.2mil (and 30k+ on top of it) and that was rank 10,747.

    You probably just missed it. I predicted 2.3-2.5. I may have been accurate.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 350 ★★
    3.99M got 1-10%
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 169
    I got 2.4 mil and got Doctor Strange so you did just miss him.
  • Masong33Masong33 Posts: 2
    I put up 3.05 mil and I got 1-10%
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 350 ★★
    Also, I just got dr. Strange awarded but even though I already have him I didnt get any dupe benefits... no awakened level upgrade or iso's???
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 11,416 Guardian
    You've missed it for a couple of points.
    Rank 10.446 got the 1-10% rewards
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    edited May 2017
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Also, I just got dr. Strange awarded but even though I already have him I didnt get any dupe benefits... no awakened level upgrade or iso's???

    Not for the basic champ. Just the single sig level
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I went to 3.5 mil just to be safe and got him missed what my rank was though...
  • Masong33Masong33 Posts: 2
    Anyone know what yondu's cutoff was?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 12,820 Guardian
    SlySly wrote: »
    I,'m kinda curious about the cutoff in the first runs, can you guys post your ranks so we figure out the ball park? I couldn't play a lot because of work and got 2.2mil (and 30k+ on top of it) and that was rank 10,747.

    Based on early reporting, the cutoff is going to land somewhere around rank 10,445, and about 2.2-2.3 million-ish. I think you just missed.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    The low cutoff should be an indication to kabam just how deep the nerf cut dr.strange, who prior to the nerf was one of the most desirable champions in the game. Now he is just another arena champ.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Sigh, I knew something like that was gonna happen...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,525 ★★★★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Also, I just got dr. Strange awarded but even though I already have him I didnt get any dupe benefits... no awakened level upgrade or iso's???

    No Awakened? That's strange. (Pardon the pun). Usually it's +1 Sig/Awakening. No ISO, no Shards for Basic.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    At least I got enough shards from 11-25 for a new 4* ... and it Black Bolt *cries in corner in a fetal position, shaking back and forth*
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 12,820 Guardian
    420down wrote: »
    The low cutoff should be an indication to kabam just how deep the nerf cut dr.strange, who prior to the nerf was one of the most desirable champions in the game. Now he is just another arena champ.

    Actually, the cut off is in the range where I would expect any non-top tier repeat champ to land. Of all the repeat basics in the new arena configuration, he's probably going to beat out everyone except Magik. My prediction for the pre-nerf Strange in these arenas on this week would have been about 3.0-3.2 million.

    The arena scores suggest Strange is no longer top tier, but probably still somewhere in the second tier of desirable champs across the part of the playerbase that grinds in arena.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Well it's karma I guess, I pulled Deadpool from 4* shard that I got from shard crystals and I opened 25, and then duped him 2 days later from a PHC. You win some you lose some I guess. Thanks guys.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,525 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    SlySly wrote: »
    Well it's karma I guess, I pulled Deadpool from 4* shard that I got from shard crystals and I opened 25, and then duped him 2 days later from a PHC. You win some you lose some I guess. Thanks guys.

    Haha. Been there. Grinded to Awaken Vision (AOU). Same week I Duped him. Lol.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    I was fortunate to be able to grind (not a pleasant experience-and not gonna repeat it for any other champ since Doc strange was a unique situation; dude got the short end of the nerf stick but I still love the character) and score 6.66 million. Managed to land in the 1-10% at rank 94, I estimate the cut off would be within the range of 2.5-2.8 million thus a safe bet was to score at least 3.5 million.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    I was fortunate to be able to grind (not a pleasant experience-and not gonna repeat it for any other champ since Doc strange was a unique situation; dude got the short end of the nerf stick but I still love the character) and score 6.66 million. Managed to land in the 1-10% at rank 94, I estimate the cut off would be within the range of 2.5-2.8 million thus a safe bet was to score at least 3.5 million.

    Wow 6.6M, could've saved that grind for next week. I reckon people will score that much for Doc Voodoo.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    I was fortunate to be able to grind (not a pleasant experience-and not gonna repeat it for any other champ since Doc strange was a unique situation; dude got the short end of the nerf stick but I still love the character) and score 6.66 million. Managed to land in the 1-10% at rank 94, I estimate the cut off would be within the range of 2.5-2.8 million thus a safe bet was to score at least 3.5 million.

    Wow 6.6M, could've saved that grind for next week. I reckon people will score that much for Doc Voodoo.

    Got kinda paranoid as I missed out on him the last time he was in the arena. Given DV's popularity I feel like 6.6 million is a gamble.

    To be fair this was my first DS...2.5 years of playing and 57 4*s later. Wasnt gonna risk it this time round.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    3.07 got 1-10%
  • HryboyHryboy Posts: 9
    i did 3 mil and got awarded Dr Strange
Sign In or Register to comment.