**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is vision even in the crystal bundle?

Did not see him, I am aware the reel does not matter but he was nowhere to be seen.

Comments

• Options
    Same. Did anybody get him?
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    He is there. The troll over happened to me from a 6 star Vision to a 4 star Deadpool Xforce.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

not me, an alliance mate.
  • Options
    Anyone pull him? would make me feel better if I knew he was in there.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Can you tell him that I said ‘f you and your crazy luck’?
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Can you tell him that I said ‘f you and your crazy luck’?
    done.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

That is wild man. Congrats to whomever got those, and discernible amount of jealousy too 😂😂😂.

Why is it that someone just HAS to start one of these threads everytime we get a new Feature Crystal with a new champ in it? How many times does it have to be said? The reel means nothing, yes they're in there. Kabam has stated this multiple times, and players have proven beyond all doubt, the Featured champ(s) are in the crystal.

It's really redundant to continually ask the same question over and over again. Ever look at the drop rates? Very few will luck out and get the Champ. As you can plainly see, Aarkus is in there. My advice, stop spinning crystals, and just pop them. Unless you're making YouTube opening videos, the reel is just a means of giving yourself senseless stress. If you enjoy seeing it tick over onto that 3* champ you would've got by tapping open, that's all well and good. If not, just stop for your sanity's sake. Either way, you're met with a surprise as to who and tier, regardless of spinning or popping.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Did not see him, I am aware the reel does not matter but he was nowhere to be seen.

THE
    REEL
    MEANS
    NOTHING
  • Options

Lormif said:

That is wild man. Congrats to whomever got those, and discernible amount of jealousy too 😂😂😂.

Why is it that someone just HAS to start one of these threads everytime we get a new Feature Crystal with a new champ in it? How many times does it have to be said? The reel means nothing, yes they're in there. Kabam has stated this multiple times, and players have proven beyond all doubt, the Featured champ(s) are in the crystal.

It's really redundant to continually ask the same question over and over again. Ever look at the drop rates? Very few will luck out and get the Champ. As you can plainly see, Aarkus is in there. My advice, stop spinning crystals, and just pop them. Unless you're making YouTube opening videos, the reel is just a means of giving yourself senseless stress. If you enjoy seeing it tick over onto that 3* champ you would've got by tapping open, that's all well and good. If not, just stop for your sanity's sake. Either way, you're met with a surprise as to who and tier, regardless of spinning or popping.
    because 1 time kabam did forget.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So if they forgot 1 time in 4-5 years the question must be asked every single crystal? Curses to that one time!😂

🐻