**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Are there any full evade counters?

Are they any champions that stop all evades?
The closest one I can think of is venom stopping spiderverse champions evade

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Killmonger in certain situations.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    True Strike can stop them. Karnak, Proxima, etc.
  • Ghost when she has her passive precision buff
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Think coldsnap stops the evade
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Heimdall and iceman too
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Cull
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Quake, she dances around, not hitting the opponent.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm working on rttl, kinda scared of those nightcrawlers
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Corvus with Proxima synergy. Just need to knock down a champs who evaded or auto-blocked. After that no more evade or auto-block as long as Corvus has charges
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    What about domino when unlucky is active?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @TheBestinTuakau what is your roster and we can make suggestions about that rather than theories of best evade counter
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    True strike stops all evade. Karnak, killmonger, heimdall all have true strike in their base abilities without needing synergies. Karnak gets it off his l1, killmonger gets it by striking an opponent who is recovering from a special (or when intercepting with the WS synergy) and heimdall gets it after any one of his specials.

Corvus can acquire true strike, but needs a proxima midnight on the team. Once he completes his mission "knock down an enemy who has evaded or auto blocked during the fight" he will gain a true strike buff.

There are a few champs with true accuracy, which also prevents evade. Night thrasher on his skateboard hits, and proxima gains a short burst after completing one of her missions. I'm not super well versed in true accuracy champs, so there may be more that fall into this category.

Champs that have ability accuracy reduction (AAR) can also prevent evade. Awakened Archangel with enough neuros, massacre and Elektra so long as your opponent has a debuff, awakened voodoo with brother Daniel on your opponent, are just a few examples.. There are probably a lot more here, that's just whom jumps to my head. But any base or defensive AAR helps against evade. Offensive AAR does not.

Lastly, certain champs have minor abilities that can help with evade. IMIW's repulsor attacks cannot be evaded (he also has synergy with Sparky to decrease opponents evade chance in general), venom can ignore evade from any spider verse champs (who are the most prominent evaders in the game).

There is absolutely some champs I will have missed here, but hopefully this gives you a few options of who to use of you're struggling with evade. I was in the same boat, so I maxed my killmonger! And for me, killmonger is my favourite true strike champion, because of his other utility.

Good luck!
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    JUst to not repeat the same amazing characters like Venom, Killmonger, Archangel, etc Here are a couple of options:

- Quake, just charge the heavy , evade or parry and charge, you wont hit them and therefore no evade.

- Kingpin, his sp1 lowers AAR and each time someone evades him he gets a rage charge

- Iron Man Iw, his first medium, second and fourth lights cant be evaded, this saved me a lot of potions in the variant 3 evade paths.

- SPidergwen & SHe Hulk have slow debuff when hitting with their heavy, this stops unstoppable and evading.

- Proxima with every mision completed she gets true accuracy

- Gwenpool with a 40+ hit combo shuts down evading (parry and hit while they are stunned)
    Lormif said:

Aryl said:

KM is the best anti-evade. Easy to trigger TS and he's not useless like Karnak.

My 6* Karnak disagrees. Good for everything from Evade to Auto-Block. Every L1.
    My Corvus with PM further disagrees.
    There may be better options, but I don't agree that he's useless. He's quite useful when you need to deal with Evade. That's what I was disagreeing with. Not useless.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    The only two champs that can stop the evade from the start of the fight are:
    1. Venom against spiderverse champs
    2. Night trasher only using mediums
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon with 150 combo
  • TKS87 said:

Champs that have ability accuracy reduction (AAR) can also prevent evade. Awakened Archangel with enough neuros, massacre and Elektra so long as your opponent has a debuff, awakened voodoo with brother Daniel on your opponent, are just a few examples.. There are probably a lot more here, that's just whom jumps to my head. But any base or defensive AAR helps against evade. Offensive AAR does not.

One that I don't hear mentioned often is Void: one of his intimidating presence debuffs is an agility debuff: -30% evade ability accuracy per debuff. The max you can stack is two, but fear of the void counts as two so once you have that you can theoretically stack this debuff to four, or -120% evade. There is a ramp up of course, and once you have FotV you'll be bouncing between -60% and -120%, but its there.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Best bet.. Iceman duped...
    You don't have to go for any specials or heavy attacks.... You start the fight with evade stopped
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

There may be better options, but I don't agree that he's useless. He's quite useful when you need to deal with Evade. That's what I was disagreeing with. Not useless.
    Not useless, but not a popular choice. Why choose someone with a mediocre True Strike and low damage when you can choose someone with a long True Strike and high damage?
    I get that not everyone has high damage true strike people. but still
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    gp87 said:

The only two champs that can stop the evade from the start of the fight are:
    1. Venom against spiderverse champs
    2. Night trasher only using mediums

This is not correct sir...
    awakened ice man
    Max sig BW

🐻

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

Not useless, but not a popular choice. Why choose someone with a mediocre True Strike and low damage when you can choose someone with a long True Strike and high damage?
    I get that not everyone has high damage true strike people. but still
    If you don't have a better option, he does just fine. I don't consider him useless because there are other options in the game. Obviously people will usually choose better options if they have them. Damage output isn't the highest, but if you're trying to deal with stubborn Evade or Auto-Block, he does just fine. There's a tendency to call any Champ that isn't Top Tier useless. They're not necessarily so.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Everyone forgets that Corvus with his evade charge and Prox synergy is a True Strike option. Once an opponent evades, they’ll never evade again.