**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* SIG STONES CAP INCREASE FOR F2P

Hey guys i was wondering if by any chance you have plans to increase the 5* sig stones cap in the inventory for F2P players.
many of us are capped out on sig stones especially mystic. i have almost 300 sig stones crystals unopened and some of us are being pressured by our alliance members to increase our prestige. the problem is that if i open my sig stone crystals my mystic will go into overflow as i don't wanna waste them on any other mystic champions cuz most of them suck or have low prestige besides Symbiote Supreme who i don't have right now.

Hopefully you'll consider increasing the sig stones cap for F2P players as well soon.
thx

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Well, i bought a unit card offer once so i guess that means i couldnt use extra inventory space since i am not f2p. I never knew spending means i never have to worry about inventory problems.
  • They probably won't, the recently introduced summoner sigil increases the cap. They wouldn't increase it for everyone having just introduced a subscription service that does the same thing