**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could awaken all my five stars in what order would you and why. What benefits most.

Literally just got corvus. Happy camper here. I wanna know why.. !!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Id awaken that blade and void and maybe night thrasher. The others are fine without it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Void
    Corvus
    Night thrasher
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Void
    Blade
    Corvus
    The rest will remain mediocre anyway
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    None

Actually maybe nt, anuhilus or bishop, never used any of those
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    In order
    Blade (regen is crazy)
    Void (damage over time insane)
    Corvus (insane without it but useful regarding immunities)
    Night thrasher (easy to build furies, one of the most underrated utility guys in-game)
  • Blade, Void, Corvus. Dealer's choice after that.

Blade saves potions, which means he saves units. His healing is both strong and controllable, and while it doesn't necessarily make him suddenly able to do things he couldn't do without being awakened, any time you can save potions and units over time you're getting very good return on investment.

Void on the other hand does suddenly start doing things he couldn't do without being awakened. Fear of the Void is not just about getting more damage and more debuffs, it specifically allows stacking petrify effects above the hard limit of 2, as FotV counts as two of everything itself. Because you have to ramp up the debuffs, without being awakened you will start with no debuffs and then slowly add each of the debuffs one at a time, then when you have all six you keep them for a short time and then it all resets back to zero. But if you're awakened, when you lose all the buffs you get a FotV effect which keeps all those effects going while you start stacking up more. The end result is that after the first ramp up you can keep them with a reverse heal and reverse power gain, plus evade chance reduction and the other stuff constantly.

Corvus doesn't need to be awakened, but the glaive immunity is a nice to have, and the ability to get your charges back quicker in longer fights is also a nice to have.

After that, I don't think the order matters as much.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Just a reminder they can change any champions any time in future.
    I say void , bishop, or night thrasher.. you can go with blade / corvus if you wanna ditto everyone else’s account.
  • The value of Blade’s awakened ability is literally incalculable. I’ve said in quite a few posts that his ability has saved me 1000s of units. That’s not an exaggeration, and the sooner you awaken him, the more benefit you will get from it over time.
    Take your blade at R4/5 into AW, screw up and heal him back to 70% with potions - you’re looking at maybe 500 glory or close to 300 units if you buy them outright.
    Use a 20/40% revive in a quest and heal him to 70% through parrying - you just saved 50 units in potions.

DNA has summed up Void well enough - for certain difficult match ups like Map 5 Hyperion an awakened void can effectively power lock him once fear of the void is active. He counters a lot of the irritating parts of the game. He’s not the most fun to play IMO, but he makes a lot of things that would be awful, bearable.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void by a landslide
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Thanks guys for commenting and for your advice. I absolutely love my annihilus. He's fun to play with and he is actually very good if you know how to use him. I think I'll do blade first, then annihilus cause I'm curious how effective that pin down sig will be. Then it'll prob be NT then Void, then maybe corvus or Winter soldier. Adding another five star later today. Whoot.