**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons

When does the next dungeon cycle come around

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Last 2 weeks of the EQ.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it is always the next to last monday of the month.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lolz
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Jaded said:

Can’t wait. With dungeon days it’s basically a 5* every two week iteration they give us. Good times plus free stuff. Even pulled the 18k t2a shards once off a room 5 dungeon 7 clear.

Dungeons may be my favourite mode of the game. 🤫

Happy it's the case now and I agree, I don't think anyone thought so until very recently lol.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Jaded said:

Can’t wait. With dungeon days it’s basically a 5* every two week iteration they give us. Good times plus free stuff. Even pulled the 18k t2a shards once off a room 5 dungeon 7 clear.

Dungeons may be my favourite mode of the game. 🤫

Happy it's the case now and I agree, I don't think anyone thought so until very recently lol.
    I didn’t at least. Before it was grind for those two weeks for 2 months to grab the bottom of the barrel champ from a dungeon crystal.

I’ve opened three of the basics for 22k artifacts and got aegon dupe, cmm and x23 dupe. Way better then I had ever gotten from a dungeon crystal. But I’m okay with nearly whatever if it’s a 2 week schedule for a 5* from the dungeons.
  • Will we have dungeons days this time?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Will we have dungeons days this time?

We will. They released the dungeon days schedule early last month. But will re-post it again closer to the date
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Will we have dungeons days this time?

Yes, and they gave an accidental early announcement for it to confirm it