**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

POLL #2 - Best science champion

Who do you believe is the best science champion? Motivations of choice are most welcome.

POLL #2 - Best science champion 128 votes

Quake
26%
World EaterINTEGRALGAM3RGUYSolrac_2Lvernon15ExHavokspidey31415926TimrosNiteAndDaeCupidSaransh245BahamutIDogeDarthPhalTheKiryuAleorspiderbites0196doctorbTehsigzorzRockypantherx 34 votes
Cap IW
53%
Timone147LosspikRiise81RazorDevilIl_CuocoStewmanNifzJadedBENJI830noyTerraiSenbergRotellyAtomic_WolfSiddhantKwatraЗАКСОЛИНfifamast3r123AhitlawOsfan8RoOOts 69 votes
Void
19%
EscoutsAce_03BajjsbwuqjwmihHSenpaiLilMaddogHTOnmixDONZALOOG1234TaZ_4178Ackbar67TeeNahNAlbi⁴7²00⁴Incitatus666gforcefanMiStaLovaObaid_Jacob03gp87GonçaloTomtom1979Massapeal 25 votes

Comments

• m3t4syl20m3t4syl20 Posts: 21
    Cap IW
    cap because of his versability ... he can do basically everything pretty easily and have synergies to give him some pretty usefull tools
    quake behind, she is quite hard to master, and even if she can be an endgame champ when i play her perfectly ... it always be a time where my internet connexion will let me down for a sec so i miss the "quake&shake" strategy :pensive:
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Cap IW
    INTEGRAL said:

Quake. No competition

@INTEGRAL There is competition, hence why the poll exists.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Cap IW
    Most versatile and just my personal favorite.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Cap IW
    reason: he's the only one I own .. :pensive:
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Quake
    IDoge said:

Quake has more matchups where she is viable over capiw and void is a weaker version of capiw.

Void is the king of power reversal and healing reversal, doesnt rely on synergies and is a lot more reliable than CapIW where you need to continuously parry to have the uptime on petrifies
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    You’re missing a lot of science champs lol, but I would say Ghulk or quake
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Luke Cage.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Quake
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

Quake has more matchups where she is viable over capiw and void is a weaker version of capiw.

Void is the king of power reversal and healing reversal, doesnt rely on synergies and is a lot more reliable than CapIW where you need to continuously parry to have the uptime on petrifies
    Capiw does everything void does and more. Stronger reverse healing, better damage, even damage migitation. He is not reliant on synergies he is reliant on the class you pair him with. If you want reverse healing then pair him with tech. Armor break cosmic. More survivability science. Debuff shrug skill. Void also is weak against debuff immune, masochism, debuff shrug fights, and isn't immune to bleed or poison in certain scenarios.
    Void is bad against masochism? You dont know how to play void do you? Also voids petrifies last infintily unlike capIW whose petrifies arent very long and suffers against limber nodes. I am not discussing dmg even though I love voids dmg and hes extremely sustainable with KM but solely talking about healing and power gain reversal. I would rather use void against mordo and hype than CapIW. Which of the 2 are better? Thats a seperate discussion and CapIW may be the 2nd best science champ after quake but thats not the point I made.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake is objectively be best when played really well, but Beardo's my favorite, and he's extremely versatile. Just an absolute workhorse of a champ who can handle most problems in this game.
    Thing probably deserves a spot on this poll though. High-sig Thing in endgame content is all but unkillable.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Void
    Its the Thing.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    For all you who wonder why there are characters missing in the poll, I accidentally posted before I could add more 🤷
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Why is Miles not in the poll 🤬
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Where’s She Hulk?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If someone's really good with Quake, she's not just the best Science. She's the best champion in the game.