**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor why

Namor doesnt heal %6 of his missing health i opened a discussion for this but i cant see it now. What is happening with namor?

Mods should reply instead of deleting the post

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Namor doesnt heal %6 of his missing health i opened a discussion for this but i cant see it now. What is happening with namor?

Thanks

Do you have a video or image?
  • Options
    SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Yup have video as evidence :)
  • Options

Yup have video as evidence :)

Can you post it, or link to it on youtube?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    One of the posts was a "silent nerf" thing , while the other was non-constructive with wrong information.

If you have issues with Namor, post on the bugs and known section category, as well as more information about the battle and if possible, a screenshot or video of it happening
  • Options

One of the posts was a "silent nerf" thing , while the other was non-constructive with wrong information.

If you have issues with Namor, post on the bugs and known section category, as well as more information about the battle and if possible, a screenshot or video of it happening

İ dont have any intention to be non-constructive. Just a simple question is it bug or if its not that means nerf

• Options

İ dont have any intention to be non-constructive. Just a simple question is it bug or if its not that means nerf

please post the video
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Yes, your post what about the "silent nerf" part. The non-constructive was from another user
  • Options
    @Seetheevil the post was moved to bugs this time, not deleted.
  • Options
    Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

Thanks

Can you post the video so the community can evaluate?
  • Options
    Trying to upload...
  • Options

Trying to upload...

upload to youtube then share link. Alot of people do that
  • Options
    Hey there, whenever you're ab;e to share a video, could you also let us know what quest it was in where you first saw this and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Options
    http://sendvid.com/0wdmqylx

Hey there, whenever you're ab;e to share a video, could you also let us know what quest it was in where you first saw this and what nodes were active at the time?

• Options
    edited September 2019

So it looks like it worked, remember it is 6% of MISSING life, not of total. You were only missing 4% life missing, so you only gained back .224% of the life. The more life you are missing the more you gain back.

also the video was inverted and that site choppy, youtube is a better choice.
  • Options

its upside down and stuff
  • Options

Hmm if its ok than sorry for taking your time i think culls obsdian tunning made all of us think some conspiracy theories

Sorry again...
    Lormif said:

So it looks like it worked, remember it is 6% of MISSING life, not of total. You were only missing 4% life missing, so you only gained back .224% of the life. The more life you are missing the more you gain back.

• Options

Hmm if its ok than sorry for taking your time i think culls obsdian tunning made all of us think some conspiracy theories

Sorry again...

Lormif said:

no worries. Dont panic.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, he's supposed to heal 6% of his missing health, so he will heal less while he has more life left. Glad to hear everything is working and thanks for sharing the video.