**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove Units cost from Mastery Reset

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
Why it should cost almost 100 units every time you reset the mastery settings?! That' really annoying and units grab. If not remove please at least reduce to amounts of it. That would allow the player to try different strategies which make the game more entertaining.

Comments

• Options
    Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    I agree ..i dont think we should have to pay units and gold to redistribute mastery points that we already paid for .. if we do have to use units and gold at least refund the units gold stoney and mastery cores back to redistribute as needed
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Best solution would be if we could just alter a tree not the whole mastery
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I always loved the idea of being able to do presets, love to be able to make a war defense and war attack and dex off and general quest options we can setup our selves. But the take one point off and put one on is the easiest solution, even if they don’t take the unit cost away, it would mean we only have to pay the unit cost for the masteries we are changing. not starting the whole subset over again