**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips on using the thing?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Got him as a 5* this morning and any ways to get the most of him on offense? Does he need synergies? I know he's great on defense

Comments

• Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited September 2019
    He shines most with champion synergy, But he can do good without it also.just get that rock stacks up to 15 or above and convert them to fury by your specials.
    20 rock stacks and sp2 will stun opponent.
    Well timed block will give yoh 5 rock stacks.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    He’s amazing.
    Parry, 4 hit combo, repeat until sp1 or 2, hit for stupid amounts of damage.
    Rinse and repeat.

He’s FANTASTIC

(I know, I already did that one. I couldn’t resist.)

Warden out ~
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    He gains passive furies when he loses stacks over 15...so when u get 20 stacks,wait for them to drop to 15 and u will get 5 of those furies...if u use a special at 20 stacks,he would get 20 furies...and 60 of such furies doubles his attack..and then if u fire off am sp3 at 20 stacks,it doubles the potency of all fury effect so he gains about 200% attack for 8 seconds along with being unblockable and unstoppable and can hit quite hard so he needs a little buildup in every fight but he is extremely tanky so he can sustain that buildup
    And everyone knows his massive damage potential if u support him with a full synergy team and play with low health