**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class mastery fixes

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Okay with Mystic Dispersion dominating a lot of the AW and even AQ scene I figure the rest of the classes need some balance

1. Cosmic! Honestly make it work like Black Bolt's Cosmic Supremacy Synergy but instead of duration its potency! All cosmic champions gain up to 30% increased potency of all Fury, Precision, Cruelty and Armor Up! A lot of heavy hitters would appreciate this boost as Cosmic is kinda just damage damage damage. 6% each level

2. Tech! Tech Collar is already a baller ability but upping it to a max 20% would help it stand out a bit better or at least add a more linear upgrade effect

3. Mutant! How Mutagenesis EVER got into the offensive section is BEYOND me! Mutants reduce the potency of all non stun debuffs placed on them by 15% while increasing thier debuff potency by 10%

4. Skill…… wow… Honestly make it interact with Parry and Dexterity! Every time you use either of those masteries you gain 25% in all attribute stats for 3 hits (including blocked hits) [each additional stack only extends the hits the boost is applied to and not the boost itself]

5. Science. Hinesetly this one isn't terrible but adding a little to attack and Physical resistance too would make it worthwhile

6. "The whom it may concern here lies my last will and testament"
Yup I'm attacking Mystic Dispersion again… but only so "reapplication" such as capped buffs refreshing themselves don't trigger MD and only when the actual number of the buffs goes down… otherwise the only way to properly balance the class masteries is to literally start an arms war amongst them

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    These seem a bit drastic.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    These seem a bit drastic.

So isn't using Duped Doctor Voodoo or awakened Ronan vs Oldman Logan

But as it stand Mystic is OP by nature of its champions and by its class mastery! It has ONE bad champion that being Loki and that's mainly when compared to other Mystics

This is leveling the playing field!