**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help using Thing as my primary champion for Variant 2 completion and exploration

I decided to take the plunge and took my 6 star sig 25 Thing to rank 2. Now I want to work on completing and exploring Variant 2 to earn the 4-5 rank up gem. I have 5 star versions of Champion, Hela, Angela, and Nick Fury, but my highest Heimdall is still a 3-star.

What is my best team and what is my best strategy? I have about 50 level 1 revives saved up so should I just enter the fights at 20%, take immediate damage to build up furies then try to do as much damage per fight? Or is there a better strategy I am missing?

And what fights will Thing not be able to do it for me and who is recommended for those? Any help from anyone who used Thing primarily in Variant 2 is much appreciated. There aren't as many videos out there as you would think.

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Bump and followup - I just completed Chapter 1 using thing and noticed a few nearly impossible fights - for 1.2 I had to bring AA along to defeat BW (thing won't gain furies against her). But for 1.3 who can I use to defeat thing and not ruin the thing synergy too badly?