**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trash Champ Rank up gems

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
If Kabam made Trash Champ Rank up gems, would you be interested?

These would be gems that only rank up champs that are the least used. Kabam could use the many "useless champs" threads on here to make their determination.

I want to fight different champs in Arenas. The top level fights are always Medusa, IWIM, etc. It is very boring.

Trash Champ Rank up gems 46 votes

I like my champs just a little on the trashy side!!
23% 11 votes
At least it would increase my Summoner score
23% 11 votes
Can't shine a . . . .
8% 4 votes
PLEASE, anything to make Arenas more interesting.
21% 10 votes
Other
21% 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    2015 gems are “Wait until champion buff gems.”
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    nope still takes gold to rank them worthless ones.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    there no such thing as "trash champions" only player that don't like them.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    they should do polls again, with "data" available they must know least R5d 5*s and name drop top 10 champs,not necessarily trash but least maxed out champs.
    - make a side boss rush challenge or a small quest (variant level difficulty) and give out simillr rewards like current arena
    - rank up resources for a champion of your choosing, specific awakening ,3>4 and 4> 5 gems.
    - my picks for polls for those top 10 least maxed champs would be
    - Bishop
    - Red skull
    - Superior Ironman
    - Cable
    - Falcon
    - Moonknight
    - Karnak
    - Hulkbuster
    - king groot/groot
    - doctor strange
    - Guillotine
    - Jane foster
    - Hela
    - Gambit
    - howard the duck
    - Agent venom
    - Yondu
    - Rocket racoon
    - Og Captain america
    - Drax
    - Antman
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

they should do polls again, with "data" available they must know least R5d 5*s and name drop top 10 champs,not necessarily trash but least maxed out champs.
    - make a side boss rush challenge or a small quest (variant level difficulty) and give out simillr rewards like current arena
    - rank up resources for a champion of your choosing, specific awakening ,3>4 and 4> 5 gems.
    - Bishop
    - Red skull
    - Superior Ironman
    - Cable
    - Falcon
    - Moonknight
    - Karnak
    - Hulkbuster
    - king groot/groot
    - doctor strange
    - Guillotine
    - Jane foster
    - Hela
    - Gambit
    - howard the duck
    - Agent venom
    - Yondu
    - Rocket racoon
    - Og Captain america
    - Drax
    - Antman

Iirc they already did a sort of boss rush with meme champs: magneto was 1 of them....🤔
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I mean I did end up using my 2016 tech and cosmic rank up gems on Phoenix and civil warrior just because.
    Phoenix is good for arena as she’s pretty bursty.
    Civil warrior really needs a damage buff (4,000 damage L3 lol).
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Remember, how kabam mike said regarding ronin getting no twicks they are not going to make all champ like aigon, when ronin is basically a trash version of aigon? I believe they do have intension to make those god tier champs and meme tier champs. I mean, look at diablo, lol. Even if I could use r4 gem on him, I'd go probably with any 2015 champ
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I have a tech 2015 and tech 2016 gem that are both great for mostly trash champs so they exist.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Kalantak said:

- Bishop
    - Red skull
    - Superior Ironman
    - Cable
    - Falcon
    - Moonknight
    - Karnak
    - Hulkbuster
    - king groot/groot
    - doctor strange
    - Guillotine
    - Jane foster
    - Hela
    - Gambit
    - howard the duck
    - Agent venom
    - Yondu
    - Rocket racoon
    - Og Captain america
    - Drax
    - Antman

A lot of those champs aren't trash. Do you even know how to play this game?
    did u even read my comment?
    i said Least maxed 5*!!! not trash!!! how many 5/65 cap America have u seen? compared to how many maxed omega red or namor u saw?!!! oh and how many drax or moonknight at 5/65 u saw compared ghost or nickfury ,blade,sparky etc?!!!
    all i am saying is there shd b a rankup gems for these least ranked champs and not Trash!!! can you read @Boostergoldrulz
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If I had an Awakened 5* Guillie, I'd consider her for R5. She carried me through a great deal. Life Steal, Regen Reverse....
    Now, would I Rank her before anyone else? No. Still....
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

there no such thing as "trash champions" only player that don't like them.

Please explain to me how Joe Fixit has the same damage, defensive and utility potential as Cap IW.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I got 2x2016 cosmic r4 gems having had Hyperion r5 for ages that’s pretty much the same thing
  • Options

If I had an Awakened 5* Guillie, I'd consider her for R5. She carried me through a great deal. Life Steal, Regen Reverse....

thats the point i am trying to get across,if you have void ,thing,hulk rag,redhulk,wasp,cap IW,HT,would u r5 og cap , nope.
    if u had corvus,cull,mdusa,hype,venom,VTd, would u r5 hela,pretty sure no. but with champ specific rankup gem from selection many might R5 them who enjoy,i personnaly enjoy playing guillotine,i would r5 her over chmps like omega ,nope but if i had option to choose her specific rankup ,i would absolutely R5 her!
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Yeah, the low demigods and occasionally useful tier champions are in limbo: they aren't so bad but not good enough to spend valuable resources on.

Synergies make things worse tbh: if you need to collect and build your team around a mediocre champion to bump it up to decent, you can better spend it on two god tiers.