**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BLACK WIDOW...

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
So this months new mystic is Black Widow. But there is a film under production aboit Black Widow. Obviously this recent incarnation has nothing to do with what will be in the film. So what do you suppose is in store for us when the film releases? Should they rework the original BW or release a new version? Are there any of you still using original BW in events and quests?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I agree. Do you still place her for defense? Use her in Aq? Anywhere besides arenas?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Rap said:

I agree. Do you still place her for defense? Use her in Aq? Anywhere besides arenas?

Nope. Just for arena, and occasionally testing her in ROL
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'd love to see Black Widow (Yelena Belova) and Red Guardian (Alexei Shostakov) added to the game when the movie drops.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    I'm willing to bet red guardian will be added once the movie drops
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

We don't need 3 black widows.
    They might not release any characters from the movie, because the main characters are Black Widow and Taskmaster.
    And I don't think she needs a rework compared to the other 2015 champs.

The Black Trio.....hmm....good idea for a Comic storyline.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

Lets het this straight
    There is black widow
    And then there is claire voyant.
    They are not the same person

No, there's Black Widow (Claire Voyant) and there's Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanoff, they're not the same person, but they're both Black Widow.

I expect Red Guardian and either a Yelena Belova Black Widow or Rachel Weisz's BW character to be added for the movie.Although an MCU!Widow wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    Just like Captain America (Steve Rodgers) and Captain America (Sam Wilson)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

They might not release any characters from the movie, because the main characters are Black Widow and Taskmaster.

One question: would you like to pull her as a 5* or 6*? If the answer is no, then she needs a rework.

One question: would you like to pull her as a 5* or 6*? If the answer is no, then she needs a rework.
    Not true. I pulled a 5 star Medusa. She is good, but I don't use her because I have a maxed out Duped four star.
    Just because you don't use someone, dosnt mean they need a rework.
    Plus, she has some new synergies that could help her with Claire Voyant.