**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defender diversity

Can anyone on the kabam staff confirm is defender diversity point system takes into account the characters used group to group or the alliance as a whole for that war?

Ex. If I use a Hawkeye in group 1 and group 3 does as well, is it one or two points?

Comments

• Options
    Has been detailed quite well. Diversity is “within each individual BG”. May not have been like that at the very beginning, but for a long time now has been like that.

So go ahead and use a Hawkeye in each of the 3 groups.
  • Options
    TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I only ask for someone on the kabam side confirm this because it's still being debated in my alliance, so I know others are as well.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    you should already be able to tell this by calculating your diversity and looking at how many dupes you have.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It is per battle group. They made it this way bc there wasn’t enough characters at the time to fill 150 spots in war so they made it per battle Group
  • Options
    Tlmajr said:

I only ask for someone on the kabam side confirm this because it's still being debated in my alliance, so I know others are as well.

Defensder Diversity is an individual line item within each Battlegroup's Stats when you look at the History of your wars. So therefore it would have to be “by each group”.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tlmajr said:

It’s per bg, it’s been confirmed and that IS the way it works, no need for confirmation from kabam really, but if you have to you can look for the post that says it